ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AzuGriff_FR
    Original poster 5 posts

Hello, I bought an xbox series x controller the problem is that on dIvision 2 it works perfectly with the game when it is connected to the pc but from the moment I unplug it to play in bluetooth when I press the joystick to make the character sprint the map is also sent and the same for the second joystick there is a cross and inventory at the same time I did not find a way to change the keys of the joysticks in the options but this 'is really unplayable would there be a solution to this problem on division 2 I haven't seen any on the internet;
    Thank you for your reply

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AzuGriff_FR
    Original poster 5 posts

the second joystick there is a butt and the inventory at the same time

• guest-0yRSVrKT
    1 posts

@azugriff_fr some of ubisoft games have problem with xbox wireless controller. I played division2 before and had no problem with wired controller. I found this bug when I was playing splinter cell blacklist with wireless controller and farcry4. and maybe more games. currently what you can do is 1. use wired controller or 2. connect ubisoft account to steam to use big picture mode. All the other solutions like driver reinstalling or hardware setting etc are not working believe me Good luck

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@AzuGriff_FR Hey there! Thank you so much for reaching out about this issue with your Xbox Series X controller. Just to clarify, when you unplug the controller and play via bluetooth, everything appears to reset when it comes to key bindings? Would you also confirm for me if you're using an official Xbox controller, or a third-party one?

@guest-0yRSVrKT Hello to you as well! Does the same exact thing happen to you? Or does your controller just disconnect and reconnect?

Official Response
  • AzuGriff_FR
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubistorm

I have the design lab controller of xbox so official xbox, wired no worries but unplug to play without wires the bugs explain above appear the keys change and make it practically impossible to handle correctly sorry for the delay of my answer thank you

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2651 posts

@AzuGriff_FR Thanks for your reply. I wonder if the issues are caused from newer controllers from when the game originally released but I will forward this information on to the game team to see if they are able to reproduce it and get it looked into for a fix. Thanks again!

Official Response
  • darkness8gl
    2 posts

@azugriff_fr
    i too have this problem

• darkness8gl
    2 posts

this is decpounding me, I just bought the game and I'm already giving up on playing

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

Hello, @darkness8gl! I apologize that this is occurring for you also. Are you able to play as normal when the controller is plugged in as well?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1252 posts

Hey there folks.

Have you any of you been able to try the workaround suggested by @look150 above?

Official Response
  • csr462
    1 posts

@ubi-orion I would just like to inform you that this suggestion does solve the controller issue

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@csr462 Brilliant to hear that this issue was resolved for you. If you need anything else please get back in touch.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • LeonardoDaTurk
    2 posts

Thanks bro.... İts working. This subject up to first page please!!!!

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@leonardodaturk Hey! We are unable to pin this to the first page sorry.

Official Response

Suggested Topics