Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OBu42
    Original poster 95 posts

The patch notes for Episode 3 told us:

Hobbies

(Added) New weekly hobbies have been added.

But this week and the week before we still have the same five boring ones which we were having for ages now. So there seems to be a bug in activating those new ones.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AdventureFlama
    7 posts

@obu42 This also is happening on PS4

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 243 posts

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you're both experiencing an issue with the weekly hobbies. Do you both have any screenshots showing this, so that I can take a closer look?

Official Response
  • OBu42
    Original poster 95 posts

@ubi-mercury

Screenshot? It is the same list as it was last moths. Which additional information is needed?

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 243 posts

Apologies for the confusion @obu42. I would like to see a current screenshot showing the weekly hobbies not changed, so I can pass this information to the The Crew 2 team to investigate.

Official Response
  • OBu42
    Original poster 95 posts

@ubi-mercury

The response was not unclear - I just dislike the standard answer "please provide a screenshot" for something which does not need any screenshot. Just submitting the information to the devs is enough. It just seems like one more evidence that the support people are not allowed to open and play their own games 😠

And yes, I verified my game files (just to avoid the other standard answer - and I really did because of another issue that was not resolved...)

• OBu42
    Original poster 95 posts

And the issue persists: new week, same old weekly hobbies!

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 276 posts

Thanks for the screenshots, @obu42 - I understand it's a frustrating process, and we really appreciate your help. I've passed on these screenshots now, so we'll be able to have a look at what's happening. Thanks once again!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics