Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• patrickb1973
    Original poster 6 posts

No idea if anyone at Ubisoft is aware but the rewards are not working at ubisoft connect, like the new altair legacy outfit we suppose to be able to get for free, well when you click it it gives it to you but only to immediatly be taken away again and then you can click get for free again only to again be taken away. In the ubisoft connect app it doesnt even work at all you simply can click all you want it doesnt do anything. Same goes for in game withthe ubisosft connect

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1836 posts
    Best Answer

@patrickb1973 I have checked your account and can see that you own the Altair outfit already in game, therefore you must have claimed it in the Godly reward pack. I have also tried claiming the reward on another account that didn't already have the Altair outfit and it worked, so it appears that it the reason why the reward cannot be claimed in Ubisoft Connect if you already own it in game.

I have forwarded this onto the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team to make them aware.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@patrickb1973 Thanks for reporting this.

I have tried claiming the reward myself and experience the same issue, however I remembered that I already unlocked the Altair in the Godly reward pack I claimed previously. Can you confirm if you also unlocked the Godly reward pack in game?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Best Answer

@patrickb1973 I have checked your account and can see that you own the Altair outfit already in game, therefore you must have claimed it in the Godly reward pack. I have also tried claiming the reward on another account that didn't already have the Altair outfit and it worked, so it appears that it the reason why the reward cannot be claimed in Ubisoft Connect if you already own it in game.

I have forwarded this onto the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team to make them aware.

Official Response
  • auridulis
    49 posts

The same here.

• Ubi-Keo

@auridulis I have checked your account and can see that you also already own the Altair outfit which will have been unlocked with the Godly reward pack back in March.

Official Response
  • patrickb1973
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo Thanks for checking, I dont even remember claiming a godly reward pack, when was this and how because I sure dont remember doing it, was this with some promotion or something going on?

• Ubi-Keo

@patrickb1973 The Godly reward pack was available in March, it was a free community reward but it was only available for a certain period of time.

This is why the Altair Legacy outfit has been added to Ubisoft Connect rewards so that players who missed out on the Godly reward pack can claim it.

Official Response
  • luigispcrew
    75 posts
  • Ubi-Keo

@luigispcrew @patrickb1973 This was the Tweet that was posted for the Godly reward back in March.

Official Response
  • auridulis
    49 posts

@ubi-keo 👍

However, if we have already got the outfit from another reward package, then it would be nice to be able to mark the corresponding Ubisoft Connect Reward as “redeemed”.

• patrickb1973
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo Now I remember yes, thanks for the info

• valkyrie869
    23 posts

Hello,

I have been having trouble claiming the Altaïr Outfit on Ubisoft Connect. I have tried using the link provided on the Assassin's Creed Valhalla's Twitter post about the new outfit, using the actual Ubisoft Connect mobile app, and the Ubisoft Connect link in the game of AC Valhalla.

It says I can claim the reward, but when I go to click the claim button, it resets and I can not claim it. I have tried multiple times and this has been happening since yesterday morning when the post was made on Twitter. Other people have reported the same issue on Twitter as well.

I hope we can claim it soon! Thank you!

• Hawke0325
    29 posts

I have tried for 2 days to claim the Altair outfit and each time I hit the claim the button it resets Idk what is going on

• luigispcrew
    75 posts

@auridulis I agree. I hate when things get unmarked

• fizlol
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • tv-kenny
    6 posts

Me too, anybody have an update since this is a limited time reward?

• valkyrie869
    23 posts

I just tried again today, and I'm still unable to claim Altaïr's outfit. I click "Claim Reward", and it just resets. Really hope we'll be able to claim this reward and that it won't expire!

• Lanzarotechris
    1 posts

I like to claim the latest free reward "Altair Legacy Outfit" (https://ubisoftconnect.com/en-US/news/ignt.27163/assassins-creed-valhalla-new-reward/) but since the day of its arrival (13.07.) it gives me an error: "Rewards are unavailable at the moment. If the problem presists please contact Ubisoft Support"

Since there is no valid/available Support contact method, I put it up here now. Maybe someone is able to help or tell me when the problem will be fixed.

• RivereyesGR
    12 posts

+1. I believe I got it as part of the 'Godly Rewards' package but it lit up under Connect Rewards and it's impossible to claim.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi all,

As I previously mentioned if you already claimed the Altair outfit in March when it was included in the Godly reward pack then you will be unable to claim it again in the Ubisoft Connect rewards. I have reported this to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team. However if you do not have the Altair outfit in your inventory then please contact support on one of the following support channels and they will investigate this further for you:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket

@auridulis I agree, I have asked if this could be possible in the future.

@patrickb1973 You're welcome 🙂

@valkyrie869 I have checked your account and you already own the outfit. As mentioned in this thread if you already claimed the outfit from the Godly reward pack back in March you cannot claim it again from the Ubisoft Connect rewards. It has been reported to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team.

@Hawke0325 I have checked your account and you also already own the Altair outfit, which you will have claimed from the Godly reward pack in March.

@tv-kenny I have checked your account and you also already own the Altair outfit, which you will have claimed from the Godly reward pack in March. This is also not a limited time reward, it was previously in March but it has now been added to the Ubisoft Connect rewards for players who missed out on the Godly reward pack.

@Lanzarotechris I have checked your account and you also already own the Altair outfit, which you will have claimed from the Godly reward pack in March.

Official Response

Suggested Topics