Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VsL-1
    2 posts

I try 3 days to redeem altairs legacy robe but it doesnt let for some weird reason,any fixes?

• SpirantCrayon22
    839 posts

@vsl-1

I saw this in the Connect app and tried to redeem it and it failed. Then I remembered I already had the item, went and checked the inventory and it was there. It was part of a set of things they gifted back in . . . earlier in the year, can't remember when. Might help you?

The Connect app does not talk to Valhalla about purchases. I have the Jackdaw set from River Raids, the Berserker things from the Ultimate preorder and the Altaïr outfit from whatever-it-was. They all show up in Connect as available for me to buy.

• VsL-1
    2 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    u seem to be right,i checked and i indeed have it ,the rest stuff that i have redeemed it shows checked but this isnt although i have it,thanks for the help!

• Andycamillo
    2 posts

I Cannot claim Altair outfit in ac Valhalla, I never bought any other pack that included it. every time I click "get it now" it just loads and comes up again. Is there anyone else experiencing this? How can I get this resolved?

• SpirantCrayon22
    839 posts

Check your inventory - you might well already have it as it was gifted earlier this year. If not then it's a bug of some kind.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2846 posts

@andycamillo I can confirm that you already own the Altair outfit, please check your inventory.

As SpirantCrayon22 mentioned you will have claimed this earlier in the year as it was included in the Godly reward pack that was free.

Official Response
  • shamaniack
    7 posts

Can't claim 'Altair's Outfit' neither in the Ubisoft Connect app nor through the web page.
    It just returns to the 'unclaimed' state in the rewards list and doesn't appear in-game

UPD: the outfit appeared in Eivor's inventory after relaunch of the game. Still shown as unclaimed though in Ubisoft Connect

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey there @shamaniack ! This issue typically occurs if you've already claimed or purchased bundles that contained the Altair outfit. Do you recall if you've claimed any previous offers before?

Official Response
  • shamaniack
    7 posts

@ubistorm
    You're right. I had it before from Godly pack during Ostara festival

Suggested Topics