Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Segelmange
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi,

I have Played Assassins Creed through the whole adventure and enjoyed it alot. I am now at the end of the game and are searching for the last clue to who the "father" is. 
    Then suddenly one morning the game vill not start. Or I should say, it starts and the first smaller Assassins creed Valhalla sign is displayed for ~5 seconds, and then it disapears and the game stops. When it stops and the Assassins creed valhalla sign is dissapears, I can then se a ghost shape of a form briefly for half a second. Then nothing.

I am not aware of having installed any new software or change any setups.

As Ubisoft has no support apparently, I am wondwering if any of you guys have any suggestions on how to resolv this issue?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@segelmange I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues launching Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in the support article here.

If the issue persists, could you please submit a support ticket and attach your system files, dxdiag and msinfo and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you. 

Official Response
  • Segelmange
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi @ubi-keo

Thank you for your reply.

I have now performed the steps in the link you sent but the game is unfortunately still not starting.

I will try to contact your support via chat.

Please advice

Regards,
    M

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@segelmange I'm sorry to hear that the PC troubleshooting provided did not help to resolve the issue.

Our customer support team will investigate this further for you once you have provided your system files.

Official Response
  • Segelmange
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo ,

I did a chat session with support and they solved the issue. The game then worked fine until I bought the Druid DLC. Having installed the the same issue returned just as described above.

I tried a few times and after a restart the game did launch once and I was able to play. Then on the second game start after the one that worked, the game hanged at the "When this symbol is shown the game is saved". After restarting the computer I am back to square one again and the game hangs five seconds into the first smalish screen again.

Please advice

Regards,

Magnus

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 377 posts

I'm sorry to hear that you're back to square one, @segelmange! At this point, I recommend gathering fresh copies of your MsInfo and DxDiag files, and then getting back in touch with our Support over live chat, or by opening a ticket on our Support Site. That way, this issue can be investigated so that we can get to the root cause of the problem again.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics