Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

Happening a lot since the most recent patch. Noticed my cosmetics completely change back to the original boat design I had at the start of the game Annoying since you have to go back to the boat yard and change the cosmetics only to have the same thing happen again. One thing after another with this game.

• Sophie_K
    2 posts

@ubisushivamp Verifing the game files did not help.

I get this when i start a new game session, but can't easily reproduce it when i re-equiped the ship. I think i would have to play for a while to trigger the error again. I'm not sure here.

• Xadro_
    21 posts

My ships resets too, now don't even bother changing it anymore. I do have the raiding ship cosmetic the same as regular ship though. No time till the weekend to test if it makes a different.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to report the longship cosmetics resetting in-game for you. The development team have been made aware of this issue happening in-game, and are currently investigating it further. It appears that this reset tends to happen after completing a Mastery Challenge. Please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates regarding this issue.

If you are encountering trouble with your Jomsviking design resetting, please can you share your report in our dedicated Megathread so we can take a closer look at these.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Draeoth
    29 posts

so i just starting playing again and did the river raids. i unlocked all the jomsviking ship pieces and equipped them to both ships. upon reopening the game and continuing my game both ships reset to the starting raven clan set.

• Draeoth
    29 posts

edit: its not from opening game or loading my save file. its happening whenever i finish a trial at a freyja statue.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@draeoth Does this only happen with the trials at the freyja statue or do you experience this with other mastery challenge locations?

Could you please provide a video or images showing the location on the map for the mastery challenges you are completing, and showing your longship before and after a trial.

Official Response
  • Draeoth
    29 posts

@ubi-keo before and after. when at the shop to change the ships appearance its not just changing to the raven clan skin but removing what i was using. the boxes r black (empty). its happening with all trials at all statues. i havent played for awhile so i dont know if there r any mastery challenges other than the statues.
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sending us those images, @Draeoth, and for letting us know that this happens after completing any of the Mastery Challenges. I've passed your report to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Once we have any updates to share with you all from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum, so please check these places regularly.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • deedfree
    1 posts

The same thing is still happening. My longship keeps resetting. And instead of ubisoft doing their job and fix it they ask us to post videos. Like how hard is it for you to figure it out?

• Ampox
    1 posts

My ship cosmetics just returned to default, when I completed the standing stones puzzle in the south-east corner of Glowecestrescire. Located on the small island.

• TrinDiesel
    2 posts

Also getting this bug.

• lemmie88
    235 posts
    The same thing is still happening. My longship keeps resetting. And instead of ubisoft doing their job and fix it they ask us to post videos. Like how hard is it for you to figure it out?

When I first played the game, my trousers had a belt. Couple updates later, my bum kept clipping out. Next, my belt spazzed out. After that, for months, the belt was permanently stretched out over my whole pelvis. Apparently, this was too difficult a problem because now they removed the belt entirely. Also, we still can't read old notes in our mailbox. If they can't figure out a belt or a mailbox, we have little hope for our longship. 😂 😭

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you with an update. The development team will be deploying a fix for the ship cosmetics resetting after taking part in a Mastery Challenge in a future update! We don't yet have an ETA for when this fix will be released. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes within the News & Announcements forum.

@Ampox - I'm sorry to hear you encountered a ship cosmetic reset after completing the standing stones challenge in Glowecestrescire. Have your ship cosmetics reset after completing other standing stone events, or was this the only instance?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • diggy82
    1 posts

@linkfire111 i will even one up you, not only does it reset both ships, but it doesn't reset the upgrade prices. so now i can only hold 200 of foreign cargo but my next upgrade cost me 950... i was able to hold 400... super [censored]

• Azhrei21
    46 posts

Happening to me too on PS4 and i just started trying the mastery challenges. I see my boat, it's back to default, and the shop's boxes are blank till i redo my choices again. And don't go asking me for a video or photos, you've seen enough examples lol...

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

@diggy82 - Welcome to Discussions! I am sorry to hear that you are also impacted by this issue whereby your ships' cosmetics are reset. Regarding the cargo capacities, it is a known issue at the moment that despite upgrading the capacity, it may become stuck at 200 (or else less than it should). We have a notable thread discussing this topic here that you may wish to refer to and share your report in, if it is the same issue described there.

@Azhrei21 - As mentioned above by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis, the development team have isolated the cause of the issue now and will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't have the confirmed details of the fix yet and when it will be deployed, but as soon as we do, we'll be sure to share these details. Thanks. 🙂

Official Response
  • TheRealSnaetch
    2 posts

Just logged in today and my river raid longship somehow reset itself. All customization options were removed, but worse, the cargo reduced to 200 even though I was at 600. I can’t upgrade it anymore but it says if I did it would go 200->201, haha.

it was fine yesterday, how can I recover it?

PS5

Side note - Japan standardized their select and cancel buttons to the global standard with the release of the PS5. On all previous consoles O = Select and X = Cancel. However now every PS5 is on the global standard of X = Select and O = Cancel. The Japanese PS4 version should stay how it is, but there is no reason for the PS5 version to have these reversed controls. Can we get a fix?

• azullFR
    1302 posts

@therealsnaetch
    hi,
    for the cargo capacity there is a fix coming tomorrow :

The cargo capacity could lock at 200 regardless of its upgrade level and cannot be repaired.

you can find more infos about TU 1.3.2 here :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/110971/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-title-update-1-3-2?lang=en-US

I can't help more, sorry

• TheRealSnaetch
    2 posts

@therealsnaetch here are photos. Cannot upload them to this forum, 3 different error messages.

https://imgur.com/a/qCPmEUw

Suggested Topics