ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/4 Replies/47 Views
    Ischafinar2
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi Ubi,

I am playing with the disc version of the game and had purchased and downloaded the expansion via the psn store, but after the downloading, it just says waiting to install, and it’s not installing, when I click option and then start install, it just says it cannot find the application,

how do I solve this, I have already deleted and reinstall the game from the disc, and there’s 200gb left on my storage on ps4,

please help

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3594 posts

@ischafinar2 This sounds like a region lock issue. Can you confirm what region your PSN account is and also confirm the region code on the back on the game box.

Official Response
  • Ischafinar2
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-keo my psn account is of Hong Kong, and the disc itself is usa, so, should I get a disc for Hong Kong, will that solve the problem?

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1510 posts

@ischafinar2 This is correct. Since the account and game are from different regions, you will either need to access a copy of the game in the same location as your PSN account or create a new PSN account to match the region on your game. Please keep us posted if you have any additional questions.

Official Response

Suggested Topics