Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jigsaw0693
    Original poster 2 posts

Every time I press to leave the raid it asks me yes or no then when I say yes its zooms out but then when the game comes back up I’m still on the raid map .

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GanguHrolfr
    10 posts
    Best Answer

Just found a trick to escape this issue I had, here:
    "It is an issue specifically with the 'celebration' panel being hidden in interface. Try defaulting your hud options or just turn on 'celebration' in interface option."

• Andyvipes
    1 posts

@jigsaw0693

I have the same problem on PS5. Selected return to settlement, animation starts, fades to black, but then returns to river raid. When selecting again, nothing happens, and thus stuck in the river raid.

• Asatordk
    3 posts

After update 1.2.2 I'm no longer able to return from any river raids. On PC I open the G-menu and chooses to return to camp. The dialog of are you sure is displayed and I press space. The animation for the ship leaving the river is shown. The next thing that happens is you are back in the ship still in the river at the point where the ship ended in the cut scene.
    I have tried to return to the start of the river to no avail.
    Does anybody else have this problem with river raids?

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 877 posts

Hey @asatordk, thanks for reaching out to us here, and welcome to the forums. We've received reports of players who are unable to return to the Settlement after a River Raid. Our team has been made aware of this and is currently investigating it. In the meantime, our team would like to use your save files to help with their research. Could you ensure that your latest save files are uploaded to the Cloud (you will see a cloud icon on your save slot to confirm this)? If you are also willing to provide a short video clip of the behavior you are seeing during your river raids, this will help us get a better understanding of the issue in order to review this further. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Official Response
  • kibric777
    7 posts

Hey
    My bug is that i cannot ever exit river raids after the first raid.
    Now no matter how much loot i get
    I can never bank my loot. The camera just pans out a little and then goes back to the normal camera view.
    Its everytime. I have spent hours trying to get the saint georges armor and the amount of stress going through this bug and being the only player to have this bug has made me consider legal action. Ubisoft not delivering content they advertised.
    Making a paying customer very stressed and not addressing the bug, but ignoring it and selling dlc instead. There are laws on selling unfinished unplayable products.
    This is unacceptable.
    Please just give me the saint georges armor set for free. I have more than earnt it. Link it to my account. I am not going to spend more hours on content ubisoft advertised but did not deliver on, i payed for the game. As a customer i have rights.

• kibric777
    7 posts

@kibric777 imunable to see replies. Great work ubisoft.

• kibric777
    7 posts

@kibric777
    The stress is going to give me problems with my heart. I already have a condition and this is just abusing a customer at this point. River raids have been out for a while now.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there @kibric777! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble when trying the exit river raids. Please note that we are unable to offer a live service within the forums. The player support team will do their best to respond as soon as they are able to. If you'd like a live service, I'd recommend starting a live chat via the Ubisoft Support website.

Would you be able to provide us with some more information about the issue you're encountering. Are you unable to exit the River Raids at all, or are your supplies not saved upon returning to the Settlement?

You mentioned that "the camera just pans out a little then goes back to the normal camera view." If you could send us a video that shows the issue you're encountering in-game, this would be very helpful for further investigation. I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, and posting a link within this thread. This will help us to take a closer look at the issue you're encountering.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Asatordk
    3 posts

@ubi-smash
    I have uploaded the video here: https://streamable.com/ir0loe
    The newest save are saved to cloud.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@Andyvipes @Jigsaw0693 @kibric777 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I can confirm that the issue has been reported and the development team are investigating. I have merged all of your posts into one thread.

@asatordk Thanks for the video and for uploading your save, I have forwarded them on to the development team.

Official Response
  • KJL5
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • WOTAN999
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I can confirm I'm having the exact same issue seen in the video - I'll post it again here: Very frustrating, even started over a hundred hour playthrough that I left hanging back in December thinking it might be a bug that crept in. No joy, same exact issue when I unlocked raids again. Many restarts, tried old save files, the works.
    Select return to settlement, camera swoops, fade to black, sound never cuts out, then it fade in, and you are still in the exact same spot in the raid, nothing changed.
    Subsequent attempts to return do not even fade to black, nothing happens at all.
    Very frustrating.

• WOTAN999
    2 posts

@ubi-keo I can confirm I'm having the exact same issue seen in the video - I'll post it again here: Very frustrating, even started over a hundred hour playthrough that I left hanging back in December thinking it might be a bug that crept in. No joy, same exact issue when I unlocked raids again. Many restarts, tried old save files, the works.
    Select return to settlement, camera swoops, fade to black, sound never cuts out, then it fade in, and you are still in the exact same spot in the raid, nothing changed.
    Subsequent attempts to return do not even fade to black, nothing happens at all.
    Very frustrating.

• YazX_
    168 posts

this is for not being able to leave as nothing happens when you attempt to,this issue has been there before patch 1.3, the workaround for now is to spam pressing the wheel button after selecting leave river raid option.

as an example on pc, hold Q to open the wheel, then navigate to "return to settlement option", release Q and then quickly keep pressing Q again over and over, you should then get prompt to leave, you might need to do it several times for it to trigger

• RusstBucket
    2 posts

@yazx_ I just tested this extensively because I am desperate for a fix on this bug and I cannot get this work around to be successful. Would you happen to have a video where this works? I have no problem with the prompt to leave, it is after the black screen and the loop back into the river raid that is the issue. Once it loops back, there is no way to exit.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there!

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @WOTAN999, and for including a video of the issue you're experiencing when you try to return to your settlement from a river raid.

I'm happy to share an update with you all from the development team! They've shared that they will be deploying a fix in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. As soon as we have more confirmed information, we will let you know within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • loonycat67
    5 posts

This happened to me just yesterday. I spent an hour sailing around, jumping in the river jumping in and out of the boat, and it is not the first time it has happened. Just as I finally decided to give up, I decided to have Eivor start walking toward a fort to commit suicide by arrows, when doing that triggered something which triggered the return to settlement. Of course this makes zero sense but try it. I am on XBox

• GanguHrolfr
    10 posts
    Best Answer

Just found a trick to escape this issue I had, here:
    "It is an issue specifically with the 'celebration' panel being hidden in interface. Try defaulting your hud options or just turn on 'celebration' in interface option."

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 413 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you continue to have trouble and have also been able to resolve this through workarounds.

I hsve forwarded this to the team for further investigation.

In the mean time if we can help further just let us know

Official Response
  • TomTomZJ
    10 posts

@ganguhrolfr this worked for me too, thanks for the tip!

@Ubi-WheelyDuck a good hint to guide dev team? 😇

ZJ.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics