Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 464 posts

Remember back when the good people at Access the Animus went through the laborious but rewarding task of deciphering the Isu script in the game so they could interpret the secret message found within the packaging of the AC Valhalla Collector’s Edition, and it was revealed to be the proper solution for how to get Noden’s Arc?
    Here’s the video in case you missed it...

This hunter bow (with unimpressive stats compared to some other hunter bows in the game) features a perk that ‘increases attack the further you are away from your enemy’. What exactly does this translate as into raw numbers? How is the calculation determined and what is the maximum limit of attack power that this perk can give to the player? Since Noden’s Arc is a hunter bow, I was intrigued when I found a weapon diamond rune with the same perk and plugged it into one of my predator bows. However, I have no idea if the longer range of the predator bow improves the use of the perk, or if there is a limit predesigned by the maximum range of a hunter bow. I would like some clear mathematical definitions on what this perk actually does, as I do not feel that confident in working through the math to negate the factors of Eivor’s stats of critical damage, stealth damage, range damage before calculating the difference between weapon damage and damage output.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics