ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AdventureFlama
    Original poster 14 posts

So after the update, I noticed they gave us some tyres for free. I tried applying the circuit tyre to the Enzo (to imitate the Ferrari FXX), yet I wasn't able to do with the free tyres. I heard it was also happening with Pagani cars, so I will ask: Why I can't apply the free tyres to Pagani and Ferrari cars?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Don.B._CN
    37 posts

@adventureflama Some manufacturers have licensing-restrictions, especially Ferrari has some very strange. For example you can also not put italian nitro on the Ferraris while you can put other nitro on them. It could well be the case that you can't put the new stock-tires on the Ferraris and Paganis because of this reason.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2262 posts

Thanks for your post about this, @adventureflama - and thanks to @Don.B._CN for your insights!

We'll certainly note your disappointment about not being able to use the vanity items on certain vehicles, and we appreciate you letting us know. I hope you've been able to enjoy the game otherwise! Let me know if you run into any further issues at all.

Official Response
  • Anykeyer
    171 posts

@ubi-thrupney

This is NOT ok.

My laferrari has "classic asphalt tires" because I got it before patch 1.3. Patch 1.3 changed defaults and now every new laferarri comes with "performance asphalt tires". Yet I cant install those on my car.
    Yes Im aware of licensing and approvals from manufactures, yada yada. Im not asking for offroad or monster truck tires for my road cars (even tho I actually CAN do this with my laferrari, not unpainted stock varities added in 1.10 but older stupid looking stuff). Im talking about road tires for road cars. Tires those cars have by default now. Tires those cars are shown with when examined in vehicles catalog and HQ parking lot. Every laferrari earned after patch 1.3 have those. Clearly you already have a license for "performance asphalt tires" on ferrari and pagani cars. You just dont let them to be equped on cars earned/bought when default tires were different.
    This must be fixed.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Hey @anykeyer, thanks for your response there.

I have reached out to our game team for further confirmation on whether it's intended behavior or not, therefore bear with us and as soon as we have more details, we will get back to you accordingly.

Official Response

Suggested Topics