Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• theboz79
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi to everyone!
    I purchased the game on physical media for my XBOX Series X, but the installation is getting interrupted: it completes at 100% the part of the data present on the physical media (about 1-2GB), but it stops at 83% of the download of about 80GB from the internet. I have tried to interrupt and resume the installation several times, but it still doesn't get past the point where it stopped. I also tried to turn the console off and on again, but the problem persists. I tried to install another game (by downloading it from internet) for a weight of about 40GB and it installs 100% correctly. My console has 85% of free space. I would like to point out that the console is connected to the internet by cable (and NOT in wifi) and that I have fiber optic connectivity. Could you please tell me what to do to fix the problem and complete the installation successfully? Thank you very much!!!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there @theboz79! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble installing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. Thanks for letting us know more about your set up, as well as what troubleshooting steps you've tried already.

Just to confirm, have you been able to try all of the troubleshooting steps shared on this Xbox support article? In particular, would you be able to try downloading the game offline first? It's possible that the game installation and game updates are clashing with one another, causing the installation to become interrupted.

If the issue persists after trying those steps, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics