Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

@CyCzarn - If you'd prefer to use another hosting site, then you are welcome to do so. You can provide the video file through a sharing site such as Dropbox or Google Drive, or else through another hosting site such as Imgur or Twitch. In terms of what the video needs to show, it needs to show gameplay where the ambient music is not present, despite being expected. You could provide a comparison clip of Ravensthorpe if you wish, to illustrate that the music sometimes occurs there for you, but not elsewhere. I hope that this clarification helps! 🙂

@RecklessPanda - Thank you for providing this video. I have forwarded it to the developers, along with a copy of your most recent cloud save. If we hear back from the team, we'll let you and all other affected players know here in this thread.

Official Response
  • KapybaraSuomi
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer Hello. Will we get any information update? The game was bought half a year ago, but still there is no way to go through it. Are you engaged in solving it? Can we expect a fix in upcoming patch?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

Hey @kapybarasuomi

I'm afraid we don't have any news to share on this issue currently but I will ask the game team to see if they can chase for an update from the devs on this. Should we hear anything we can share, we'll update this thread.

Official Response
  • olivesarewin
    3 posts

@ubi-froggard Hi there! Sorry for asking a similar question, but are there any further updates on this issue? Really want to finish the game/buy Season Pass etc but this issue is really destroying the experience. Would you be able to let us know if the devs are looking at it, or working on a fix, or if any more evidence is needed? Thank you very much!

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 99 posts

Hello again @olivesarewin, unfortunately we don't have any updates as for now. We'll share more information on this thread as soon as we have it. 

Official Response

Suggested Topics