Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Stumbl3M0uth
    Original poster 2 posts

I can't retrieve the artifact. It's unattainable.
    Here's a screenshot and video about it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there @Stumbl3M0uth!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and for including a video which shows you're unable to interact with the the artifact during the Trial of the Raven at Wenlocan. The development team are aware of this issue and are currently investigating further. I've passed on your report so they can take a closer look at this.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TxXAssassiNz
    2 posts

Still isn't fixed for me. Any idea of a fix, or? Also, the amount of glitches where I can get stuck in the wall on the River Raids is absolutely ridiculous.

• vanja1004
    9 posts

I got my gold on that one and had a same glitch few times so hopefully I can help you.

Try not to use chain assassination and do it in parts. As in clean one smaller area, collect one artifact, rinse and repeat.

Even doing it that way sometimes one of the artifacts won’t be collectible so try to slow yourself down and if glitch appears restart the challenge.

PS: It also happens in other Raven challenges

• TxXAssassiNz
    2 posts

@vanja1004 I have tried to do it slowly, I've also tried to speedrun it. Nothing has worked.

• vanja1004
    9 posts

@txxassassinz

Yeah it drove me nuts too, took me like 10 tries or more, def a bug.

If it helps, I went right first and cleared that area, got the 2 artifacts, went into the cave and got artifact there, then a single guy in the cave above and then the last one. For me the cave one was usually glitched so I kept restarting until I finally got it.

Good luck

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there @TxXAssassiNz!

The development team deployed a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.1. I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect the artefact during the Wenlocan Trial of the Raven following this update. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us.

To help us to take a closer look at this issue, can you please send us a video which shows you're unable to collect the artefact within Wenlocan? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering trouble during the River Raids as well. Would you be able to start a new thread about the issues you've encountered with getting stuck in walls? We can then investigate this separately to the uncollectable artefacts in Wenlocan.

Thanks for sharing your own experience, @vanja1004, and how you were able to achieve the gold medal!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • B4nshee314
    1 posts

I have the latest update and I was still having trouble. I finally left the trial completely then restarted it again. I also picked up the one in the cave first just so I wouldn't waste my time.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1836 posts

Hi @b4nshee314 and welcome to the forums.

To confirm are you still experiencing issues with the trial or were you able to complete it after restarting it?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics