Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BattleKender
    2 posts

@Lady_Phantom40
    Reset my jomsviking raiding crew to default, fast traveled around until a new cloud save popped up, exited the game, quit the game, then cleared my local saved games. Console restarted afterwards. I started the game and loaded the cloud save.
    Same CachouMTL for jomvikingr recruit.

This dude's account is really pi55ing me off.
    Only happens on my account, not my wife's and we use the same console. What. The. Everloving. . Fkk. Is. Going. On??

• Awwjwah2
    Original poster 6 posts

@lady_phantom40 Attempted this with no change. I did this prior to the River Raid intro quests and completed the setup and build of the river raid Jomsviking hall and all three Jomsvikings in there were that same user id. *shrug*

• guest-2xbnfsi0
    1 posts

Still no change after trying any work arounds. I feel like a gamer tag search would be a fairly easy thing to add. I see enough threads of people asking for the same thing. Finding my friends Jormvikings is the only reason I even look at them.

• Azurawulf
    4 posts

I love seeing everyone's jomsviking and for month I have not got to experience this. I only see one guys name CachouMTL . This makes it where I still can't find my friends nor can I find an active jomsviking for the river raids that just released. I have few friends experiencing the same person only we have tried blocking this person, hard reseting xbox , closing the game ect but no resolution. Side note this is all jomsvikimg throughout the world not just the new settlement building with extra jomsviking appearing. undefinedundefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there @Azurawulf!

Thanks for reporting this. I can see that our team are aware of an issue wherein jomsvikings will appear to be linked to one specific player name. I've passed on your report to the development team so they can take a closer look.

Would you be able to let me know what level your Jomsviking Hall is? If you're able to, would you be able to try upgrading it to see if this triggers more player jomsviking to appear? You can always upgrade it to test, then reload an earlier save to get the supplies back (in case you're saving for something else from Vagn).

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Azurawulf
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis i am at max rank for the hall. As of yesterday and still no changes still see the same players name. I will keep an eye if does. As far as save changes I can not as the cloud save feature is broke on mine and were it used to save multiple time stamps such if I fast traveled or me completing stuff I only have my manual save file.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that, @Azurawulf. I'll let the development team know your hall is at max level as well. Don't worry about reloading different saves if you're unable to do this.

If we require any further information, we will reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out for future updates in our "News & Announcements" forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • jimwsp
    1 posts

For some reason all the jomsviking’ so go to hire either have no name attached to it, or it’s all the same name. I cycled through 30 jomsviking and they all seemed to be created by the same person.

also if possible could you some how prioritise your freinds jomsvikings from your freinds list and Ubisoft list, above random players or at least a search option to find them.

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@jimwsp Jomsviking are cross play enabled. If they are from the same platform you are on they will have a player's name, but if they are from another platform they will have a Camcho something or another name. Once you select them their name changes.

The search option for friends would be cool. Since the river raids launched I actually was able to recruit the Jomsvikings of my friends. But I assume it was all random.

• Shadow3469
    5 posts

@Ubi-Wan it's March and the problem is still persisting. Any news?

• DarkTrainerJess
    2 posts

I have this exact issue. Additionally, I'm not seeing the Jomsviking icons on my map anymore. In addition to this, when I recruit them, they never seem to appear in the barracks when I go to change my crew.
    I briefly had a break from CachouMTL's Jomsviking's appearing and the icons seemed to return the moment they did but then my game crashed and I reverted back to seeing this persons multiple Jomsviking's.

• leonard10wr
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • leonard10wr
    2 posts

I also think that they should've created more gamer tags, and give player more identification options for being more unique.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, @leonard10wr! We'll pass this along to the dedicated team 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics