Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/87 Replies/1304 Views
    Garbo3
    778 posts

I changed my weapons,the new rune is in the spear,increase attack when close to full health.
    I loaded the game today and as shown in the video the runes were inactive,I selected new weapons,with a different rune this time equipped in the spear. You see the 3 are active but after fast travelling they aren't active anymore.
    Sorry am slow when selecting items,my brain suffers from lag 😅 skip to minute 1:30 please

• azullFR
    1105 posts

@ubi-smash
    @Garbo3

3 new runes tested that have the "Inactive after Loading or after Fast Travelling" Bug :
    (Approximative translations...)
    All related to Low-Health

1. Increase Ability Dammages while Low Heath
    2. Increase Powerfull Dammages while Low Heath
    3. Increase Critical Dammages while Low Heath

Here the video :

Great and Nice day to all 🙂

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@azullfr Ahh,thank you very much,I didn't think of any other runes I could show. You are helping a lot to solve this. 😊

• azullFR
    1105 posts

@garbo3
    it's a great pleasure ! 😊
    I'm gonna make some more test later in the week ( so much runes to test... 😉 )
    Have a Great and Beautiful day ! 🙂

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@azullfr Merci beaucoup, and you have a lovely day aswell 😊.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 877 posts

Excellent work @azullFR ! Thank you so much for this information! The team is actively investigating this issue further thanks to this information. In the meantime, thanks for bearing with us, and make sure to keep a lookout on our public channels, as well as our news and announcements page. 🙂

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1105 posts

@ubi-smash
    The issues previously discribed in this topic are still there after Patch 1.2.2 , maybe Next Patch ?

• ubi-smash

@azullfr The team has collected similar reports of this issue still after 1.2.2, however, our team has been investigating this issue further. Right now there is no further information to share, but we will be keeping everyone posted as soon as we have further announcements.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1105 posts

@ubi-smash
    Thank you for giving some news, I will wait till the next patch to see if there is a change 🙂

• ubi-smash

Any time @azullfr! Thanks for bearing with us in the meantime while our team continues to look over this. 🙂

Official Response
  • kfeaginsiii
    8 posts

I am having issues where none of my perks are showing (and doesn't seem to activate as well). Sounds like it is related. At first I thought this was a river raid thing (meaning you don't get the perks there for some reason), then noticed it out in the regular map.

PC, Windows, V1.2.2

• Phantastix
    1 posts

Since the new DLC my weapon runes and armor set bonuses are not popping up above my health bar.
    I've tried swapping to different armor set and weapons but still have the same issue.

• FreddyPelli
    6 posts

My gear and weapon perks/buffs are not showing above my health bar, anybody else having this problem? Is it a bug or do I have to put it on in options?

• FreddyPelli
    6 posts

My weapon/gear perks or buffs are not showing above my health bar, is anybody else having this issue? Im playing on xbox one.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@freddypelli I can confirm that we have received other reports of this issue from other players, it has been reported and is currently being investigated.

Could you please provide a that shows your gear perk/buffs in your inventory screen for each weapon and gear that you have equipped then attack some enemies in game to show the icons are not displayed, I can then forward this on to the dev team to investigate.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@alandonovan Apologies for the late response. I can confirm that this is a known issue and it is being investigated.

The icons that generally show are to notify you that your buffs are active. These are the buffs for your armour, weapons and runes.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Hello there @kfeaginsiii, @Phantastix & @FreddyPelli!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for taking the time to share your reports with us. The development team are aware of an issue wherein the weapons/gear rune icons and feast buff icons are not displayed above the health bar on the HUD. They are currently investigating this issue further.

To help with the investigation, would you be able to send us a video which shows which buffs should be active (so the runes you have equipped, as well as if you have the feast buff active in your inventory screen), and that these icons are not appearing in your HUD as expected? We can then include this in your reports to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • alandonovan
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo thank you.

• kfeaginsiii
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis I've managed to run a quick video over the issue. No feast buff was active in this one.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Thank you for taking the time to capture a video for us, @kfeaginsiii! I've passed this along to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation 🙂

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, I recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics