Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Phantastix
    1 posts

Since the new DLC my weapon runes and armor set bonuses are not popping up above my health bar.
    I've tried swapping to different armor set and weapons but still have the same issue.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3554 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. Thanks for taking the time to share your updates following the release of TU 1.3.1. I've noticed that the buff icons have returned in my own game as well 😄

It looks like the development team are still investigating this issue further. It's possible another fix deployed in TU 1.3.1 has resolved this issue as well. I've notified the team to let them know that the issue seems to now be resolved.

If you are still missing the buff icons in-game, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That your buff icons are still missing in-game.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • FreddyPelli
    6 posts

My gear and weapon perks/buffs are not showing above my health bar, anybody else having this problem? Is it a bug or do I have to put it on in options?

• FreddyPelli
    6 posts

My weapon/gear perks or buffs are not showing above my health bar, is anybody else having this issue? Im playing on xbox one.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1431 posts

@freddypelli I can confirm that we have received other reports of this issue from other players, it has been reported and is currently being investigated.

Could you please provide a that shows your gear perk/buffs in your inventory screen for each weapon and gear that you have equipped then attack some enemies in game to show the icons are not displayed, I can then forward this on to the dev team to investigate.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1431 posts

@alandonovan Apologies for the late response. I can confirm that this is a known issue and it is being investigated.

The icons that generally show are to notify you that your buffs are active. These are the buffs for your armour, weapons and runes.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @kfeaginsiii, @Phantastix & @FreddyPelli!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for taking the time to share your reports with us. The development team are aware of an issue wherein the weapons/gear rune icons and feast buff icons are not displayed above the health bar on the HUD. They are currently investigating this issue further.

To help with the investigation, would you be able to send us a video which shows which buffs should be active (so the runes you have equipped, as well as if you have the feast buff active in your inventory screen), and that these icons are not appearing in your HUD as expected? We can then include this in your reports to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • alandonovan
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo thank you.

• kfeaginsiii
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis I've managed to run a quick video over the issue. No feast buff was active in this one.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for taking the time to capture a video for us, @kfeaginsiii! I've passed this along to the development team for use in the ongoing investigation 🙂

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, I recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • GoodieJury
    11 posts

I am having this issue as well. Does anyone know if it is just the icons not showing or if the buffs/procs are not even triggering?

• Trixxell
    5 posts

I am having the same issue on PS5 with no icons showing up nor do the runes seem to be working either, so it's not just a visual bug of the buffs missing.

It also seems directly tied to the Bug with the Perma Coin/Xp buffs not working/showing.

After doing some testing, if I turn off my perma coin/xp buffs from the inventory screen, the Feast and Runes buffs show and start working again. As soon as I turn the Perma Xp/Coin buff back on, the Feast and Rune buffs don't work anymore. So i have to choose the Perma XP/Coin buffs or the Feast/Rune buffs. Both do not seem to be working together.

Thank you

• GoodieJury
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis was this supposed to be addressed at all in this last update? I still have no buff/rune icons showing whatsoever.

• El_Kassiko
    4 posts

rune buffs doesnt show off while playing. ”Increase speed after a hit” then i hit enemy and nothing shows.

• Matey57
    4 posts

I have an issue where I dont see the rune symbols above my health.
    Like when some perk is active, for example: Increases Speed after each hit, Increases Attack when close to full health, or when some rune is on cooldown.
    Has anyone have the same problem or does anyone know how to resolve the problem?
    Thanks.

• El_Kassiko
    4 posts

@matey57 same here mate

• Trixxell
    5 posts

Mine is doing the same on PS5 version 1.3.0

-If I pause the Perma Coin/XP in the inventory screen, my gear/feast buffs show up again, soon as I turn the Perma Buffs back on, my gear/feast buffs stop working.

-I cannot confirm if it is a visual bug or if the gear/feast buffs stop working when the Perma Coin/Xp buffs are on.

-Seems to be connected to the hotfix for the Perma Coin/XP that was released a couple weeks ago.

• Trixxell
    5 posts

@jewbakka688

I can confirm that the 1.3.0 patch did not address this issue.
    -With the Perma Coin/Xp boosters active, it disables all the buff icons for Feast and Gear.

• GoodieJury
    11 posts

@trixxell I actually have no feasts or perma buffs going and still cannot see any icons.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

There's a workaround. Just open your inventory,select another random weapon and straight away select the one you actually want. This applies to main and second hand weapons,and to the bow aswell. After you have done this you will see that the icons appear again and the perks are active.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics