Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/87 Replies/1383 Views
    Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4118 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • GoodieJury
    11 posts

I am having this issue as well. Does anyone know if it is just the icons not showing or if the buffs/procs are not even triggering?

• Trixxell
    5 posts

I am having the same issue on PS5 with no icons showing up nor do the runes seem to be working either, so it's not just a visual bug of the buffs missing.

It also seems directly tied to the Bug with the Perma Coin/Xp buffs not working/showing.

After doing some testing, if I turn off my perma coin/xp buffs from the inventory screen, the Feast and Runes buffs show and start working again. As soon as I turn the Perma Xp/Coin buff back on, the Feast and Rune buffs don't work anymore. So i have to choose the Perma XP/Coin buffs or the Feast/Rune buffs. Both do not seem to be working together.

Thank you

• GoodieJury
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis was this supposed to be addressed at all in this last update? I still have no buff/rune icons showing whatsoever.

• El_Kassiko
    5 posts

rune buffs doesnt show off while playing. ”Increase speed after a hit” then i hit enemy and nothing shows.

• Matey57
    4 posts

I have an issue where I dont see the rune symbols above my health.
    Like when some perk is active, for example: Increases Speed after each hit, Increases Attack when close to full health, or when some rune is on cooldown.
    Has anyone have the same problem or does anyone know how to resolve the problem?
    Thanks.

• El_Kassiko
    5 posts

@matey57 same here mate

• Trixxell
    5 posts

Mine is doing the same on PS5 version 1.3.0

-If I pause the Perma Coin/XP in the inventory screen, my gear/feast buffs show up again, soon as I turn the Perma Buffs back on, my gear/feast buffs stop working.

-I cannot confirm if it is a visual bug or if the gear/feast buffs stop working when the Perma Coin/Xp buffs are on.

-Seems to be connected to the hotfix for the Perma Coin/XP that was released a couple weeks ago.

• Trixxell
    5 posts

@jewbakka688

I can confirm that the 1.3.0 patch did not address this issue.
    -With the Perma Coin/Xp boosters active, it disables all the buff icons for Feast and Gear.

• GoodieJury
    11 posts

@trixxell I actually have no feasts or perma buffs going and still cannot see any icons.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

There's a workaround. Just open your inventory,select another random weapon and straight away select the one you actually want. This applies to main and second hand weapons,and to the bow aswell. After you have done this you will see that the icons appear again and the perks are active.

• redrockt990_2
    1 posts

@trixxell @Ubi-Borealis I can confirm, pausing both the XP and coin buffs re-activates the weapon/gear buffs / icons. Unpausing either one will disable the buffs / icons. I'm running the latest version as of July 30, 2021.

• GoodieJury
    11 posts

@garbo3 unfortunately this did not work for me

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@jewbakka688 mum,that's weird. We been waiting a long time for this to be fixed. Hopefully they finally address it as affects your stats massively.

• GoodieJury
    11 posts

I figured I would list this as a new topic since we haven't had an update in over two weeks on the mega thread nor is it listed under known issues that are being investigated. Since the update i have not had any runes or other gear bonuses pop up as active with their respective icons. I know some people were saying it is because of feast/perma buffs being active but that is not the case for me. They just aren't working. I believe it is not just the icons but the buffs themselves not activating.

• Smasher-1983
    3 posts

Im playing on PS5 and I also have this problem. No feasts or perma buffs. I cannot see any icons. above the healt bar.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

Little update. I hadn't played Valhalla for 5 weeks,seems that this issue is fixed for me now. I don't need to do the workaround anymore to get the runes and perks working when loading the game or after fast travelling,is all good for me now which am very happy as been a while since this issue happened. 😀
    I did nothing,just updated the game and is fine for me now,I never use the feast buff but did it just for the event and is working aswell.
    PS4

• azullFR
    1320 posts

@garbo3

Same for me,
    Runes effects and icons from Health related and from Weight related Runes are acting as intented since TU 1.3.0
    Also tried the Feast Buff for Sigrblot : it was ok

(Note : Using 2 identical Diamond Runes do no stack effects anymore, better use only different Diamond Runes)

Nice day to all 🙂

PS4 pro and Valhalla fully up-to-date

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@azullfr Ah thanks for the heads up about the runes,I wasn't aware of that😊.
    Have a nice evening 😊

• gamblescramble
    10 posts

Still no armor/weapon/rune buff icons above the health bar for me. Even after the update. I can see the feast buff just fine when it is up in the pause menu. I have tried the switching weapons trick, but it didnt fix anything. 😞

I am on PC

Suggested Topics