Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/87 Replies/1320 Views
    Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there @Shobey01! Welcome to the forums 🙂

The development team are aware of an issue wherein the weapon / armour / rune / feast buff icons are missing from the HUD. They've confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. Rest assured that as soon as we have more information to share regarding this fix, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • M3RKEd88
    1 posts
    1. @ubi-keo this bug is definitely an ongoing issue even now none of my active buff icons are showing up above my health bar anymore it's really frustrating cause I never know how long I have until the buff becomes inactive or if there even working at all please fix this issue it's extremely aggravating
  • Taklishim
    21 posts

The new River Raid update today September 7th fixed this issue for me. All icons from my runes are showing as intended on all my saved games.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 533 posts

@taklishim That's great to hear!

Thank you for taking the time to post and let us know your runes are showing.

Please let us know if there's anything else!

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    543 posts

@taklishim Same here. It’s good that this issue was finally fixed. @Ubi-Nacho Can the thread title be updated as [Resolved]?

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 533 posts

@thenorfolkian Consider it done! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. Thanks for taking the time to share your updates following the release of TU 1.3.1. I've noticed that the buff icons have returned in my own game as well 😄

It looks like the development team are still investigating this issue further. It's possible another fix deployed in TU 1.3.1 has resolved this issue as well. I've notified the team to let them know that the issue seems to now be resolved.

If you are still missing the buff icons in-game, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That your buff icons are still missing in-game.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics