Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MHA_23
    2 posts

@mha_23 More info: lowering the graphics did not help at all. Now the game crashes randomly like every 30 minutes at any location. It became unplayable.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @MHA_23! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing crashes in-game. Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have already tried. I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists. I've taken a look at your system specs and you certainly meet the system requirements to run the game.

The development team are still investigating what could potentially be causing the crashes to occur around Meldeburne, and we don't yet have any updates to share. As soon as we have any new information to share regarding this issue, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forums.

As you are experiencing crashes outside of Meldeburne, I would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at your system files. This will help us to investigate if there could be any issues with your system that could be causing the crashes to occur. When opening a support ticket, please include a copy of your MSinfo and DxDiag, as well as all the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. This will allow our team to take a closer look at the crashes you've experienced outside of Meldeburne. Additionally, if you have noticed any error codes or pop-ups, please include these in your report too.

Regarding the cloud saves, to my knowledge cloud saves cannot be permanently disabled without playing offline. This is due to the cross-progression support for Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. When you create a manual save, a copy of your save should be saved to your local disc as well as being uploaded to the cloud. This means that in the case of a degradation or outage of Ubisoft services, you can continue playing with your local save.

The only way to truly prevent your save from being uploaded to the cloud would be to play offline, as an online connection is required for a save to be uploaded.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics