Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kandi-Kiki
    Original poster 1 posts

here’s a link to the video that I uploaded to YouTube from my PlayStation 4 I was doing the tablet mysteries and I was doing the red Cliff one and towards the end I was leaving and all of a sudden I noticed his arm over his face it won’t let me manually save the game but it will let me do everything else I can fast travel I can go and shop so I can talk to people I can finish an alliance I can start a new alliance I can sleep I can do all that but I cannot save the game and I cannot meditate but other than that everything else works I was just going to load a auto save but it hasnt auto saved for an hour and a half I have done for tablet caves as well as four anomalies and two flighting matches in that time I am going to be livid if I have to redo all that BS

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @Kandi-Kiki! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to save your progress after encountering this issue. Thanks for including a video which shows Eivor covering their face with their arm, and for letting us know what actions you're still able to do in-game.

It looks like Eivor starts the video with their arm over their face. Can you remember when exactly Eivor decided to cover their face like that? You mention that you noticed it after completing one of the Tablet world events. Was Eivor's face covered when entering the tablet area, or did it happen during your exploration? If we can pinpoint the action that caused Eivor to lift their arm in such a way, this will be helpful for the investigation.

If you travel to a different region (such as Norway or Asgard), does Eivor still cover their face in this manner? Or does this reset the model to a neutral stance?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics