Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Savagenation69
    Original poster 42 posts

I haven't played this game in a while be I completed everything, except the broken parts still in this game! I can not complete the main campaign and progress through to the end of the main story line because "Choking the Gallows" is broken and Ubisoft hasn't fixed in at least 3 major patches. Evidence of other players on reddit and in these forums have posted same issue. It was mentioned that they haven't posted since because it was probably fixed for them. I say, they haven't posted because they probably stopped playing the game!

I paid for this game and I can not get what I paid for!!!!! If this doesn't get fixed in the next 30 days, I want my money back and I will begin submitting that process!!!!!!! And I will never play or buy another AC or Ubisoft game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had never not complete 100% of any game I have played.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hello there @Savagenation69!

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble with "Choking the Gallows." I can see that you have shared your report in the forums before, and that this has been passed along to the development team for further investigation. We don't yet have any updates to share with you from the development team regarding this issue. I understand that this may not be the answer you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused.

I'd like to assure you that the team are looking into what could be potentially causing this issue further. Once we have any new updates to share with you, these will be posted within the News & Announcements forum. You are also welcome to reach out to us at any time if you have any further questions or concerns.

Please note that we are unable to handle refund requests within the forums. If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to open a support ticket to submit your request. These requests are handled by our store team on a case-by-case basis. Please take a moment to read the digital and physical returns policies prior to opening a ticket, as we are unable to guarantee you will be granted a refund if you do not meet the eligible criteria.

If you purchased the game from another retailer, then you will need to contact them for further support with your refund request.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics