ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xcel30
    Original poster 798 posts

I honestly think that pistols are weird niche weapons that are not popular and not very competitive outside of very few specific cases (Regulus and Liberty exotics) so this a weird revolver/pistol based gear set suggestion to just play around really

2 piece bonus: 15% pistol damage (25% to revolvers)
    3 piece bonus: 25% headshot damage (50% to revolvers)
    150% pistol optimal range

4 piece talent: Trick shooter, whenever you hit a headshot or an enemy weakpoint with an pistol, the shot will ricochet to the nearest enemy (up to 15m) with an 70% damage reduction and 30% chance to be a headshot and they can't crit. Killing enemies with headshots while using a pistol will give you an Law stack that will remain until the end of the gunfight (similar to the crit damage bonus from negotiator), you get 5% weapon handling for your pistol for each stack up to 6 stacks, if you reload after an headshot kill you will get an 5% weapon damage bonus for each Law stack for the next 6 bullets

Chestpiece: decreases teh damage reduction to 50% and increases the weapon handling bonus to 6% per Law stack
    Backpack: Increases ricochet headshot chance to 50% and they can crit.

Idea is that ou get a two for one every time you hit an headshot like the trickshots that cowboys always do in western movies with ricochets, i also wanted to keep the set more revolver friendly over pistols for the western feel so Law stacks are capped at 6, being a bit reminiscent of older exotic holster that buffed more revolvers than regular pistols.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

So a nerfed version of the old High Noon?

That one gave you 400% Optimal Range 😁

I'm down for a Pistol Gear Set though!

• xcel30
    Original poster 798 posts

@latenitedelight Yeah a bit, instead of the piercing shot bonus that i thought it was extremely situational from headshot kills i just went for basic temporary bonus damage to make people focus more on that, and also the ricochet for headshots or weakpoints so you can at least also hit dogs and heavies and do some ricochets to other enemies so the set isn't completely useless against heavies.

I should probably have added something to make it not work with shields otherwise i feel like this could become a weird problem, but since i buffed both pistol damage and headshot damage i did nerf the optimal range bonus compared to the original holster so it doesn't outshine rifles at long range and instead become more of a mid range power boost for them

Suggested Topics