Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 310 posts

Bread & Butter Build: 💪

By far my favourite, 60% CHC & 200% CHD killing machine, i mainly use this for anything open area.

Can't Be Ars*d Build: 😴

For days when i ain't in the mood for anything, sit down and have a beer build.

Get Down & Dirty Build: 🤕

When i want to get down and dirty in the enemies face, 150% HS damage with Headhunter.

Dazed & Confused Build: 😵

Mainly only use this in CQB to watch them all get Dazed & Confused by Hunters Fury and Scorpio.

Collecting Dust Build: ☂

Hopefully my son's will come back too TD2 and i can start doing some Legendary's again.

John Doe Build (Work in Progress) 😈

I'm in the progress of maximizing it so it ain't got a name yet, hence "John Doe"

Note: Before anyone asks why so much use of "Unbreakable" well it's quite simple, it allows my playstyle to be extra aggressive, what i lose in Dps i gain in stopping power so it kinda negates having a Dps talent.

Note: I have lots of gear in my stash to create other builds but i don't have that many moods.

What's your builds and what's your mood 🤡

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• L3AND80
    71 posts

Starting with my first agent, I'll just put the two loadouts that my agents use the most:

THAT'S MY GIRL: Sniper Doctor (for group games with considerable firepower... for a medical build, of course)

Excellent for group play, it's a medical build, but it has firepower to kill most NPCs with a few shots, including some elites.

BAD GIRL: Agressive Technician (serves both groups and solo games)

Highlight for the Perfect Combined Arms talent and exotic Waveform holster, the only weak point of this here is when the drone or turret does not obey the player's command to aim at an enemy closer to the agent... it's still great.

Let it be clear that I am disregarding the legendary mode.

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 310 posts

Nice builds @L3AND80

For anyone who has problems like i did with posting pictures due to the dimensions being too big i used this: http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/

• L3AND80
    71 posts

@oatiecrumble yours too... this first one with CHC max and 200% CHD made me curious.

The two builds of my second agent (sniper, my favorite) are these:

Mr. NICE GUY: Nurse-sniper (build facing the group, but weaker than my previous agent, both in healing and firepower)

Average even for groups, I just built this build for many times going into IH (discovery mode) and having only DPS or hybrids (usually newbies with weird builds) on the team... it's a "sacrifice" build (not fun at all, but it helps the team).

NAME YOUR ENEMY: "NEMESIS": Sniper-Sniper-Sniper (group or solo games, it's not the best sniper build in the world, but it is at least satisfactory, its for sure...)

By far my favorite build, full DPS, this build buffs all three weapons, making them strong enough to kill most NPCs without reloading, just the HeadHunter activated or Quick Draw loaded... as for the named NPCs, introduce the NEMESIS.

Suggested Topics