Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VirtualAwesome
    Original poster 75 posts

I keep getting contracts from Reda that say the recommended level is 20, but the target is in an area that says I need to be level 250. I have the expansion packs. Is this a bug? I don't want any spoilers. Maybe there is some trick I am supposed to figure out. It seems odd though.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2397 posts

@virtualawesome Could you please provide an example of this in a video.

Official Response
  • VirtualAwesome
    Original poster 75 posts

@ubi-keo Sorry, the contract expired. If it happens again, I will try to capture it.

I should also mention that I led the contract enemies into a level 20 area, but the ones guarding my target all had red skulls indicating they were too far above my level. It seems that not only did the contract spawn in a high area, but the actual target group was also too high as well.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 550 posts

@virtualawesome That definitely is a bit strange. I'm sorry that the contact expired before we got back to you. Definitely let me know if this happens again, and grab a video clip of it as well. Also, would you confirm for me if this was the only contract that this happened on?

Official Response
  • VirtualAwesome
    Original poster 75 posts

@ubistorm Actually, it just happened again. I got screen captures this time. What is the best way to post them?

• VirtualAwesome
    Original poster 75 posts

@ubistorm Nevermind. Here you go.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 550 posts

@virtualawesome Thank you so much for those images! Would you confirm for me as well your current level? Or is it still the same as when you first reported this issue?

Official Response
  • VirtualAwesome
    Original poster 75 posts

@ubistorm My exact level probably changed between the two incidents. It would have been close, around the upper 80s to lower 90s.

I think I may have finished the quest for last week. Fast travelling around may have caused it to reset. It's still a bug though.

Also, I hid and watched the group walking last night. They seem to walk right up to the Level 20 area and turn back around to go back to the 250 area. I think when I first looked at it on the map, the quest was in the Level 20 area. After I fast traveled to the closest point, they have moved to the Level 250 area and stayed there.

It is the weekly Reda quest that is bugged. I will watch it this week to see if there is a way to make it fix itself.

• Ubi-Keo

@virtualawesome Thanks for the information, I will forward this on to the development team to investigate.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1263 posts

Hey there @VirtualAwesome! The development team have asked us to reach out to you to collect some more information.

Could you please confirm whether the contracts you have accepted where this issue was present were collected from Reda himself in every case, or if any were accepted from another member of the Thousand Eyes in a region outside of Ravensthorpe?

If collecting the contracts from someone other than Reda, these may be of a higher level to match the region that they have been collected from, so we're wanting to confirm from whom you accepted the contracts so that we can determine if this behaviour is as expected or not.

Thank you very much in advance for your help, and I hope that you have been having a nice week so far! 🙂

Official Response
  • VirtualAwesome
    Original poster 75 posts

@ubi-woofer I collected them from Reda himself. I always do it that way because I go back to base camp first and do other "housekeeping" activities. I was able to complete some of them by fast traveling around a bit and doing other things. The missions were reset to lower areas. Now that I am above 160, I don't have a problem doing these anymore no matter where they are.

• Ubi-Keo

@virtualawesome Thanks for the information provided, I will forward this on to the development team 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics