ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dragonsummoner2
    Original poster 2 posts

I'm a long tiem division player and fully aware of stuff but why am I getting BSOD based on memory mangament? Its worse since the uplay update then I also got delted as well to add to the issue. It was running fine last week and the days ebore then now I'm gettign laggy gameplay then straight FPS leaks. There is a high ram and cpu spikes as well. Uusally when you do all these update to gether with other driver updates this happens but it bad turn off to playing and trying to do events on top ofthe bad memory leak this game has that can be fixed as well.

All drivers and stuff is up-to-date and cleaned out the old files and no hardware issues in the logs but this ahppens. Personal theory is its related to your easy anti-cheat that causes kernal level issues on a windows and it treats my Mouse and other devices software as sweird but I cant say and those should be white flagged as non-hostile. It porbably the back en security thinking my corsar keyboard or logictech mouse software then killing it, this will cause issues with the system then blue screeen me a well. If you can provide any information or help I would Appreciate it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Dragonsummoner2
    Original poster 2 posts

@dragonsummoner2 The game is actually artfecting now as well, so yeah something is p with the update somewhere. massive fps leak then arfecting with near unplayability as well its corrupting the files in the bg files of the game too.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2171 posts

Hello @Dragonsummoner2,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

For BSOD you mentioned, can you please try these official Microsoft steps: (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files-79aa86cb-ca52-166a-92a3-966e85d4094e)? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to BSOD issues.

Regarding your performance, can you please provide us with your full PC specs along with the current driver version that you're using? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Sgt-Clubba
    10 posts

@ubi-mark Personally I would suggest doing a search for the error code the BSOD throws up.

From experience over the years a BSOD is quite often related to a damaged ram address, this can be checked by downloading an free bootable ISO file for memtest: (https://www.memtest86.com/) from the official site and running it for a full cycle. How much ram you have installed will dictate how long the test takes to complete 1 full pass of all tests.

Suggested Topics