ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    2261 posts

@thenorfolkian

when I writed, the forum told me changes were saved... well, after coming back, no change at all, even in my profile

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@TheNorfolkian - I have merged your four posts on the previous page into one; please do not bump threads, even if eager for a response. As I previously advised, I'll update the thread as and when I have news to share. Unfortunately, for the moment, I don't have an update to share on this issue. I've reached out to the forum developers again to ask that they prioritise reproducing this issue if possible, to see if it can be fixed in the near future. I cannot promise anything however.

@SpirantCrayon22, @JCar4327, @longjohn119 & @azullFR - Thank you all for letting me know that you're also experiencing this issue. I'll update this thread as soon as I have any additional information to share about the progress in resolving this issue.

Official Response
  • reaby
    23 posts

I'm just here to say that this problem still exists 🙂

• Ubi-Woofer

Hey everyone,

I'm pleased to confirm that this issue with personal profiles not updating despite confirmation being issued should now be resolved! I have verified this myself this afternoon by attempting to update my profile, and I can see that both the quote I added to my bio and my signature have been successfully updated.

Can you please try again to update your profiles and let me know if you experience any issues? Thanks! 🙂

FAO: @TheNorfolkian, @SpirantCrayon22, @JCar4327, @longjohn119, @azullFR and @reaby

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 1291 posts

@ubi-woofer Well, how about that... it WORKS! Thanks, Woofer.

• azullFR
    2261 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Seems to work fine also for me, thanks to you 🙂

I didn't found the signature option,

but maybe it is somewhere elsewere or maybe I have turned on an option that do not allow me to have a signature (not fount where it can be) 🙂

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 1291 posts

@azullfr Yeah, that’s a good observation.
    @Ubi-Woofer Should I make a separate topic inquiring as to how to add a signature, or is this already something that is being investigated?

• Ubi-Woofer

@TheNorfolkian - You're very welcome, glad I could help!

@azullFR - Awesome!

With regard to the signature option, I'm going to check whether it is intended that users such as yourselves are no longer able to set one, as previously you could. I have compared the options available to me on each of my accounts and can see that only this one that has moderator rights has access to the signature box now, so perhaps it is an intended (or accidental) permissions change. I'll reach out to the forum developers as well as my colleagues in the Community Team to see whether they can advise me on this.

If you'd like to create a thread for this subject you're welcome to @TheNorfolkian, and I'll reply there as soon as I know more. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics