Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hemimax
    Original poster 3 posts

I have Ubisoft Connect installed on my OS C:\ drive with the Origin Games & Ubisoft folders which I will be formatting. Division 2 is installed on another drive D:\ with the Origin, Origin Games & Ubisoft folders that will not be affected by the hardware upgrade. Since I wont be uninstalling Division 2 and Ubisoft Connect appears to be on both drives, could someone confirm that this will have no effect on my saved progress in Division 2?
    Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• hemimax
    Original poster 3 posts

@hemimax I'll check back after my project, from what little I know about this online cloud gaming it should have no negative effects.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1324 posts

Hello @hemimax,

Thanks for reaching out!

Your progress is being saved in the cloud, as The Division and The Division 2 are online games, so you won't lose anything 🙂

Also, while reinstalling, I would definitely recommend verifying game files - however, please keep in mind that after reinstalling your OS, installing the whole game might be necessary in order to create registry entries in your system.

I hope it clarifies the situation and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • hemimax
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-mark It works well for the most part, only had to reinstall C++ & DirectX files. However the all the key remapping does get lost, I could not find a way to restore that one file 😕

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 243 posts

Thanks for the update @hemimax, glad to hear your game works again. I'm sorry to hear your key remapping was lost though. If you have any other questions, you can reach back out to me here, and I'd be happy to assist. 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics