ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kristaps1829
    Original poster 2 posts

Until yesterday The Crew 2 that I bought on Epic Games store months ago, was a full game. Today when I launched the game it said I had only a free trial and the game was playable for 4 hours. What has happened?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1693 posts

Welcome to the forums @kristaps1829. If you have the demo for The Crew 2 still installed on your launcher in the game library, please try uninstalling this version and ensure that you have the base game that you purchase installed as this may cause some issues between the two versions installed. Please keep us updated here if you are still seeing the trial version after checking that your copy is installed.

Official Response
  • CakeGamez
    3 posts

After logging on to The Crew 2 I was set on the free trial version, even though I had the paid game, is there any way to fix this?

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 333 posts

Hey there @CakeGamez and welcome to Discussions.

I've gone ahead and merged your thread with this one for better visibility. Please follow the steps posted by @ubi-smash and let one of us know if you're still seeing the trial afterward. 💙

Official Response
  • CakeGamez
    3 posts

@Ubi-LadyBlue thanks for the quick response, I tried reinstalling the game but nothing has worked for me yet.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 333 posts

No worries @CakeGamez! I'm sorry that didn't resolve it for you.

Before I have you create a Support Case, try reinstalling Ubisoft Connect and then running with Administrator privileges.

Let me know if you have any questions. 💜

Official Response
  • CakeGamez
    3 posts

@Ubi-LadyBlue this worked, thanks for the help!

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3362 posts

Glad to see this helped you @CakeGamez !

You know where we are if there's ever anything more you need help with!

Official Response

Suggested Topics