Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 814 posts

@Ubi-Borealis I have a problem with the store...
    I have bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Limited Content Pack in PlayStation™Store and Hati is not marked as owned, but I can use it.

Also there was a problem with Web tree when it was in Reda's shop. It's probably from Modern Day settlement set, but I don't see the set in the store. Also it wasn't marked as owned at Reda's. And now I see the purchase date is missing too.

These screenshots were made after the purchase.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheNorfolkian
    450 posts

@bielik01 That’s weird. It reminds me of that bug we all had earlier in the year when the Berserker Helm was showing up as being owned when it hadn’t been purchased on the store or through Reda. Thankfully, that got fixed. Hopefully, this will get fixed too.

• bielik01

For some reason, Hati disappeared from my inventory as I was writing last post. Restarting the game helped me getting Hati back, but still there's no Modern Day settlement set in the Animus store for me.
    @TheNorfolkian can you check yours? This time is different, Web tree is showing up as not being owned, even if you purchased it with opals. 

• TheNorfolkian
    450 posts

@bielik01 I’m on XBox Series X, and the store shows that all of the Modern Day stuff is there (gear, settlement, ship). Hati is there too. The problem you’re having might be affecting only PS players, or it could be some kind of issue with the PS store itself.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1436 posts

@bielik01 Thanks for reporting this.

To confirm is Hati still not showing as being owned in the store? And is the web tree still showing as being available to purchase from Reda? Can you also access Hati and the Web tree in game?

I can confirm that settlement packs appear to be moved to the 'Property' tab in the store if one of the items from the pack has been purchased from Reda. Can you check there to see if the Modern Day settlement pack is there.

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-keo yeah, I can use both of the items:

Hati is shown only in Add-Ons as installed, while Web Tree is in Owned. Web Tree after purchase was not marked as owned at Reda's (the ✔ was missing).

Here are videos showing there's no Modern Day settlement pack for me and my issue with Hati.

I found Modern Day deco set under Property tab, but it doesn't include Web Tree.

• bielik01

@ubi-keo Web Tree is again at Reda's. And it still shows as not owned.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1436 posts

@bielik01 Thanks for the images provided. I have reported this to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team to investigate.

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-keo is anything being done about it?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 379 posts

Hello @bielik01 thank you for your post.

Whilst this visual issue has been under investigation by our QA team, we believe this will be resolved in the next game update.

When the next update is made available to players, would you please let us know if this issue still occurs for you in-game and in Reda's shop?

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-milky if only Web Tree will be for the third time in Reda's shop

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 379 posts

@bielik01 You never know, in the future it may be, it is a pretty awesome looking decoration if I say so myself!

Official Response
  • bielik01

I found something strange...
    When I see the Modern Day settlement set there's no indication of it belonging to Modern Day settlement pack.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @bielik01!

Thanks for reaching out to us with an update. That's definitely strange. I just checked this out on my own console and I was able to see an indicator in the bottom-right corner that the Modern Day Settlement set belonged to the Modern Day pack (similar to the Knights of the Round Table set you show in your video). Are you still missing the indication of it being part of the Modern Day set?

I'll pass your report along to the development team in the meantime for them to take a closer look at. Have you only noticed this for the Modern Day set?

Regarding your Hati mount not showing as owned in the Store, despite being able to access the content, this issue should have been resolved in TU 1.3.1. Can you let us know if Hati now shows correctly as owned for you?

The development team are still investigating why some settlement decorations that have been purchased already (such as your Web Tree) show as available to buy at Reda's Shop. We don't yet have any updates to share regarding this investigation. I'd recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates regarding this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis unfortunately, I'm still missing Modern Day settlement pack (and that's probably why Modern Day deco set has no indication of being part of it).
    And my Hati is still not being shown as owned when I'm viewing Berserker pack.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics