ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TxDieselKid
    Original poster 289 posts

Just throwing an idea out there (might have some-what stole this from Outriders a bit), but thought it would be cool to have a weekly quest to be able to craft any weapon with the named version of any talent, but not tied to the specific gun-type of the named version. This would need to be a weekly account wide quest, so you could NOT complete it with each character, and it would need to be super tough.

It needs to be hard, and worthy. An actual grind, not for the casual players, something like....

1. kill 3 rogues inside the LZ.
    2. kill 3 rogues in the DZ.
    3. Take over 2 CP's.
    4. Clear 3 DZ landmarks in each DZ.
    5. Complete all 3 Legendary missions.
    6. Complete 3 of the daily missions in a week.

When you go to craft it, you must already have the gun rolled with the stats you want, as they will be locked afterwards and you can not re-roll it at all afterwards in any way. Again, this is for end game, high SHD type players who are still wanting something to grind.

Again, super rough idea being thrown out to help bring new content and reasons to grind...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• badkarmacreepin
    36 posts

@txdieselkid I believe, if this were to come to fruition, I'd finally have my G36 Enhanced with Perfect Ranger.

+1 to this!!!

• N3mB0t
    848 posts

@badkarmacreepin
    and +1 for doing it on gear too, no more perfect intimidate on a status chest only.

• badkarmacreepin
    36 posts

@n3mb0t You know what, yeah. And lower the DTA and DTTOOC on Contractor's and Fox's to 5%, and now you've got some actual variety of builds.

• TxDieselKid

@badkarmacreepin I don't like that, but I'm actually for changing W&H to be:

1. 10% DTH
    2. 9% DTA
    3. 8% DTTOOC

You do that, and watch the crit meta change. lol

• TxDieselKid

@n3mb0t I actually left it off gear for a reason, but the case could be made also. I think doing this the cost needs to be tougher on making it happen though.

• TxDieselKid

@badkarmacreepin Wanting Perfect Ranger on a Carbine 7 lead me to finally make this post. I have dreamed up MANY combo's though....

• badkarmacreepin
    36 posts

@txdieselkid Or that! Anything to remove those two as BiS. I'd wear the hell out of that brand set.

• badkarmacreepin
    36 posts

@txdieselkid Now you've got my wheels turning....with your proposed changes to W&H, and allowing the Named Talents on weapons AND gear: Perfect Braced on a Fenris chest with CC and CD, W&H kneepads and gloves with WH and CD, W&H backpack with Perfect Vigilance with CC and CD, a Grupo holster with CC and CD, and a Coyotes mask. CD mods everywhere. All while rocking a G36 with Perfect Ranger and The Apartment as backup. Oh, that would be glorious....the death from a distance I'd be dealing out.

But this will never happen.

• LateNiteDelight
    1019 posts
    @badkarmacreepin I don't like that, but I'm actually for changing W&H to be:
    1. 10% DTH
    2. 9% DTA
    3. 8% DTTOOC
    You do that, and watch the crit meta change. lol

Make my AR/Rifle build OP 👏

W&H is already stronger than the "Crit Meta" though, so don't hold your breathe 😶

• TxDieselKid

@badkarmacreepin Whoa, whoa, whoa sir.... I never said to be able to switch weapon and gear talents between gear types. LOL

Bit too OP in my opinion.

• TxDieselKid
    W&H is already stronger than the "Crit Meta" though, so don't hold your breathe

@latenitedelight Not in any configuration I have tested, and I tried a LOT. Please share. 🙂

• badkarmacreepin
    36 posts

@txdieselkid No no no, I meant putting Named Gear talents on regular gear, and same for weapons, no crossing of the streams.

But either way, the new W&H and Named Weapon Talent switching is enough for me.

• LateNiteDelight
    1019 posts
    W&H is already stronger than the "Crit Meta" though, so don't hold your breathe

@latenitedelight Not in any configuration I have tested, and I tried a LOT. Please share. 🙂

IF your watch has max CHC.. drop Providence for (3)W&H + Ceska + Grupo + Weapon Brand..

If it's Rifle/AR, swap a W&H for Fox's [brand = Fenris]. If an LMG, use Contractor's.

Then Memento came along - swap that in for a W&H. Nothing beats Memento 😎

• LateNiteDelight
    1019 posts

Oh, and SMGs go [2]Sokolov, while dropping the Ceska, thanks to high native CHC.

Suggested Topics