ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lol_Cookies_xD
    1 posts

I got 3 points I would really like to see in this game.

1. More races (without a special mood or extraordinary settings)
    2. Summit races limited to vehicle categories, like speedster, SUV,...
    3. More rim options: color style (matt finish, metallic,...), design (color special parts), more rim types especially rims of real manufacturers

• Wael33498
    3 posts

Hello ubisoft i have a model of buick riviera 1966 3d can someone help me to contact one of the moderators to add my 3d model ?

• Dirtyxbubble
    3 posts

@rykzer how do I put the iron 1200 custom from Harley Davidson on that list

• kryso00
    4 posts

Scrapping every single part is very slow and annoying. Please add option to mark parts to scrap and then use by one button scrap all marked parts like in The Division series.

• Dirtyxbubble
    3 posts

WE NEED THE Harley David so IRON 1200 custom

• PAUL_ROTI
    1 posts

Please can we get the Subaru wrx sti hatchback as a street car and rally cross car.

• Microboy4U
    1 posts

@blacklotuslv please add new cars and bikes like toyota supra MK4 and toyota supra MK5, nissan R32, Yamaha r1

• Got_30
    1 posts

What will be nice to see is

1) Race tracks for Touring and Street disciplines (Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Little Eagle Speedrome) I know there ARE touring tracks but the ones listed would be fun to race in as well.

2) Long Island Speedrome track for Demolition Derby discipline.

3) Windmill Race Track for Rallycross and Monster Truck disciplines.

The tracks are there, just not the Events. Or at least being able to select them in Live Battle.

• vJustAnt
    2 posts

The Crew 3 is going to need something else. I love the map but the car physics make it not as fun to drive around. If you don’t change the car physics, could we at least get a storyline or something? Maybe have the cops chase if it’s enabled? Seriously though, to compete and have longevity a slight change needs to happen. To compete with Forza the game needs better physics and handling for vehicles. To compete with other games, it needs a storyline or some other involving element. Maybe add settings that we can enable and disable like stopping for gas, tire longevity, damage, etc. Something that keeps everyone coming back.

• vJustAnt
    2 posts

Also add more actual tracks to the map. I enjoy racing but I also love open world. Taking a trip to one of the tracks around the map is great but it would be great if there were more. There’s plenty of space to throw a few in.

• koas1
    2 posts

@blacklotuslv an expansion on the drift category would be nice. It is severely ignored in my opinion compared to other categories. Anything but hyper cars would be greatly appreciated. Some older nissan's, honda's etc.

Suggested Topics