ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BlackLotusLV
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello Motornation!
    This is a collection of requests for The Crew 2 by the community. Previously the list was on the forums in full, but due to the nature of the new platform(Not possible to edit old posts) I have migrated the list to a spreadsheet(Same as the vehicle request list).

This list is created by gathering player feedback from the Forums, Reddit, Discord and Community Surveys. We also do a survey to update the "stats" on each suggestion every few game updates, so everything is up to date. And we mark whatever has been added.

So how does the list work?

There is a number scale that goes from 0 to 100. With 0 it means that absolutely no one wants this feature to be added, while a 100 means completely everyone wants this(from those who filled out the survey). To make it easier to read the spreadsheet, Bellow 50 is marked as red, Between 50 and 75 is yellow, and from 75 to 100 is green. So in short, requests marked as green are favoured by the whole community.

Where do I see this list?

The list is on a google spreadsheet, simply click here to go to it.: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XmC6zrSQCphqPOQ0D2TIeLaIU3JxmdMJqOaoJC17nP4/edit?usp=sharing)

If want to suggest what vehicles should be added, check out the vehicle request thread on this forum.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• extrminatr3-E
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • WhiteFire_X
    1 posts

Don't think I saw this on the list, but would be nice to get a small icon or some sort of notification on vehicles with full legendary set bonus equipped (Nitro Chemist, Loot Digger, etc.) so there's no need to scroll through your vehicle list going in and out of the 'Performance' screen trying to find the set(s).

Or perhaps it could be a row of 7 icons corresponding to the type/rarity of equipped part.

• Predator_L.
    2 posts

Add second row in vehicle menu so the players don't have to scroll full list of vehicles but can leave in one row only those vehicles they use.

Add new races like rally raid from Seattle to Miami and from Chicago to LA only with start and finish, and some hypercar racers from coast to coast but only on highway, and new boat races along the east and west coast.

Add some new map maybe Canada with brand new races.

Add some new music and the option to create own playlists from songs on the radio like in the crew 1.

Maybe additional warehouses and the ability to invite friends to your own garage, and with the possibility of putting up other cars in different garages

• UzYtkownik48
    1 posts

I also would love to see to have increase livery limit. Like 1 livery per vehicle for every vehicle. Cause right now i can't get more than 20 and i've read somewhere that you can have 100 custom liveries. So i'm confused also

• Kurumi380
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kurumi380
    11 posts

Is only about the gameplay, if not really,can be suggested new cars as well like Porsche 959 Street Race vehicle which is presented as a Rally Raid one called 959 Raid?

• Kurumi380
    11 posts

@predator_l Or easly a list for each vehicle class

• imthatguy1993
    2 posts

suzuki gsxr 750 srad, 2000 plate. Yamaha mt10 would be a lovely lil wheelie bike to add to the game..absolute monster of a motorbike aswell! I’m sure you would make allot of sales on just those two bikes 👍🤤

• dovitch89
    1 posts

Hi everyone. Last week I bought la Voiture Noire and the brand new Bugatti Centodieci recently added in game. The point is that both the cars are a mockup and not the definitive version of the car. Ubisoft should update this, since these are the most expensive cars in game, and at least they should be modeled and colored in the right way. At least, add an interior color modification on body parts so we can change interior of la voiture noire color in brown(and NOT black). Even those black windows are wrong. We want the real version of these cars and not a fake mockup.

• flyingcaaat
    1 posts

Louder Demon's supercharger whine and make it faster in general. Add more McLaren cars and the last one is more interactive interior.

• Nami_Mura
    1 posts

Being a big fan of the 80s style and the Crew 2, and having loved the addition of the DMC DoLorean. I would love to see the Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor in black, from The Wraith.

• Lladerat
    1 posts

Whats the point of this. Everyone wanted racetrack editor for years now, all the survey and all the begging in forums show it, they never bothered to add it, so why even bother with this list.

• Rykzer
    1 posts

More and newer bikes yould be great. Also adding motorcycle as a discipline for each style. And maybe some long point to point rally for RC discipline like those from seasons

• Mohammad_Hamood
    2 posts

I didn't get my reward smoke from the chosen summit race (Low Poly Golden Smoke)

• DJUNGELSKOG69
    1 posts

I'd love to see the CLK GTR Super Sport as a Hypercar and the CLK LM as a Touring car
    Also, I'd love for more 90's era supercars and I can't believe we don't have the Countach, the Vector W8, the BAC Mono, more Ariel cars like the Atom V8.

• Kurumi380
    11 posts

How about having this car model as a Street Race Edition since we have a Rally Raid model of Porsche 959 a.k.a. Raid?
    I mean, i really enjoy this car like the Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6, after all, i am a porsche classic car fan

• ghostkiller251
    1 posts

@lladerat that’s what I’m saying

• JKKSA1970
    13 posts

@blacklotuslv How about adding also the Lamborghini Urus as a Rally Raid SUV? and the Lamborghini Contach? Also, some of the new Concept cars would be nice to drive

• Skeru3
    1 posts

Hello,
    Can we get a wider variety of suvs and newer models of cars such as the

2019 Mercedes G63
    Mercedes GLE
    2017^ Mercedes E63
    Bentley Benteyga
    BMW M5
    Range Rover SVR/SVA
    Lamborghini Urus
    Etc