Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-tobbee
    Community Manager Original poster 44 posts

Hello Agents,

my name is Ubi-Tobbee (Laura) and I will be the new Community Manager for Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
    You will also see me as Ubi-Tobbee on the other available channels and I look forward to listening to your feedback, suggestions, concerns and creations. 🙂

Official Response
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    643 posts

OK, that drawing makes this the cutest CM introduction ever. Welcome!

The only thing that worries me is that watch glow looks kinda red.

• TxDieselKid
    149 posts

@dagrommit .... or not red enough..... heheheheh

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your time here with us!!!

• Adrian-11
    686 posts

Welcome! We really need someone collect and channel up the feedback.
    Dumb question - beside the feedback part, what is it that a community manager does? Thanks

• Klaus61824
    1 posts

@ubi-tobbee Don't know if you're allowed to tell us or not, but any updates on the new content?

• SevenNVD
    75 posts

Glad to have you Laura, welcome!!!

• Ubi-tobbee

@aspoiu

Hey 🙂,

we Community Managers assist the Community Developer in making the players voice heard by providing them feedback, issues, concerns, and suggestions. We are focused on monitoring Forums and Social Media platforms and sharing updates when available.

Ubi-Tobbee

Official Response
  • Ubi-Lucipus
    Community Manager 41 posts

Welcome to the team!

I will still be around from time to time because I love The Division Community, but Tobbee is your new point of contact!
    I'm moving onto another project but something that is still close to my Heart 💛 😉

Official Response
  • dagrommit
    643 posts

@ubi-lucipus I am sure you will stick the landing at your new project 😜

• SevenNVD
    75 posts

@dagrommit Indeed, hope she avoids a hard landing!

• BGMR1650S
    1 posts

@ubi-tobbee I have bought The Division 2 but facing serious bugs and glitches during gameplay....How to solve it?

• TheOriginalBro-
    4 posts

@ubi-tobbee hi ! Can you PLEASE take back to the devs the ability to make the shield rewards available to redeem again for people
    who had the shields but life got busy and missed out on them? I really want those rewards in the game and I did the required leg work but can’t claim anymore. It would
    really improve my experience and online I see this feedback and it would improve others’ experience as well.

• Jimmy_DA
    31 posts

Hello here's something to take back to the Community Develop - listen to your fanbase on these forums!

The Division 2 community has been screaming out for months that the game is unplayable for many I (including myself) and Ubisoft is either

A) Not taking this serious, as Ubisoft's stance is investigating Crashing to desktop/Freezing for months with no change or
    B) Ubisoft just doesn't care after receiving consumers money purchasing this game.

Rather than changing Community Managers, creating this position / job and general PR spins to the community - fix the game!!! I couldn't care less what Ubisoft is doing community wise, or this person is meant to help us or another - bottom line, you are not helping us as a quick google search on "Division 2 crashing/freezing" will result in a magnitude of complaints that the game has been unplayable for months and the subsequent "patches / fixes" have made issues worse. I'd suggest cut the PR rubbish and new announcements to the game and as a priority get it into a playable state! I have no more faith in Ubisoft - the company seems to be more focussed on their PR campaign and projecting a certain image rather than ensure their core business of making a entertainment product that largely is broken.

• MassiveVijayjay
    26 posts

"I look forward to listening to your feedback, suggestions"

swell. about the crashing to desktop issue on pc, how about some updates. there, some feedback. please don't sit on it for months on end, kind of like whoever had the job before you.

• Ubi-tobbee

@bgmr1650s

Hello,

if you have specific bug issues, you can either contact the Customer Support or report it here in the Forums, of course with a bit more details and maybe even some Screenshots or Videos if possible, so we can forward these to the Developer Team for investigation.

UbiTobbee

Official Response
  • Orel....
    9 posts

I really hope for greater good for this game, it needs to get back to glory days. or atleast not be a game non-user-friendly (most friends I brought to this game quit after few hours because it's not actually "new users friendly") aswell as make Division 2 great again, fix PVP, fix bugs, fix the god damn low loot we get on heroic full directives plus legendary difficulties. There are too many things that got ignored at the past year or two I don't know..

Hopefully you make Division 2 great again.

• Jimmy_DA
    31 posts

@ubi-tobbee Hello, your post is beginning to be a slap in the face to all Division 2 players, this is an issue that has been present for months and Ubisoft is just ignoring the facts!

The problem is most cant provide screenshots, the game either;

• crashes to desktop mid play
    • freezes the whole computer

both of which a screen shot would not provide any meaningful information.

Ubisoft either just needs to come clean on this issue being faced by the PC player base or just admit there is no more investment in this game and just shut it down in this case.

Sick of seeing the "if you're having issues, please submit a ticket or screen shot" etc - how many times does Ubisoft need to be told the game is that broken it is unplayable? Either way stop with the pathetic PR spun posts and face the issues being reported!!!

• TheOriginalBro-
    4 posts

@ubi-tobbee can you please address the issue with the shield rewards and why people who had the shields but didn’t claim them in time because they had other things on the go can’t still claim them?

• Adrian-11
    686 posts

@ubi-tobbee

Also, are you still the community manager?

• Jimmy_DA
    31 posts
    @ubi-tobbee

Also, are you still the community manager?

Just like the others, probably followed the template -> Ignore all customer concerns and move on to something else, whkle Ubisoft implements another "Community Manager" and the cycle repeats

Suggested Topics