ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DaVyu1987
    Original poster 6 posts

I have know that the last Unknown Echo on the Camp White Oak place. on the Faye Lau killed President Andrew Ellis's house.
    I don't know what happened, 2 seasons have passed . That bug still not fixed……

And how the season 2 replay it? It's skip to the Season 3 on the Season 6……We want to collect the voice.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

@davyu2019

Yup, it's incredible difficult for completionists like me. I was hoping it would be fixed soon, but apparently it's more difficult, or less prioritized than I imagined.

Let's hope they will fix it with the next big content patch.

• tcarlisle2012
    204 posts

Yet another instance which underscores the need for a real bug tracking system which is customer facing.

Their issue management is nowhere near where it should be given their revenue and position in the industry. Their creative departments are made up of the best minds in the world. Their support and post launch product development is not so great. Well, actually, I have to pull that back a little. Most of their studios do an acceptable job -- and when they don't they make it right -- example, the AC Unity disaster.

• Creasehearst
    1 posts

I ran the manhunt version of that mission, as unlocked during the Season 6 (season 3 replay) track, to get the mission skill about a month ago, and managed to get the echo to unlock and complete the Unknown collection. I missed the original season 4 mission, so I didn't complete it back then. Perhaps it's only bugged for people who completed the mission when it originally launched?

Image of the collection being completed from my character:

• redG
    1 posts

I completed the mission when it first came out and didn´t got the Echo. Ran the mission again yesterday, but i didn´t unlock.

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

@creasehearst

Oh wow, now I'm jealous! I already knew this was the exact missing echo, but somehow for most it doesn't register. I'll try it again tonight, hope I can get it to tick.

• DaVyu1987
    Original poster 6 posts

I had try it 3 days ago. but, It's still can not collect. Perhaps. This bug is for most of players. Only can wait for the GM to fix it.

• Haladay
    4 posts

yea i can confirm Creasehearst screenshot, if i do it on my other alts "agents" it works, but not on my character that i played with when the manhunt was first introduced which is even more confusing.

Suggested Topics