ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dem0ntds
    Original poster 2 posts

I'm thinking of buying the game, do many people play the game? Does the game have a clan search system?

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

Only Ubi will know the player counts for sure, but I suspect many long term players have stopped until new content comes at the end of the year.

Having said that, other than the two raids, the game is playable solo, and you can use "call for backup" to request help if matchmaking is taking a long time.

And yes, there is a clan search available.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@dem0ntds

Yep, there are people in the game. Matchmaking is taking seconds, but also depends on the time of the day.
    If you want it for PC, go for the Ultimate Edition, it's on sale now.

• RichardOshea
    167 posts

@dem0ntds On PC there is still a large active playerbase. Match making isn't at its fastest but the game is over two years old, so considering that I still have little trouble getting into full teams during rational hours I'd say the PC community was strong and active. You can search clans, get into discord LFGs and channels, there are plenty of Youtube channels that are cross platform too.

• BT3241
    131 posts

I would recommend it but - yes there's a but - buy the game on sale and the expansion I saw the expansion for 10 dollars the other day and you could get the game for 20 to 30 dollars if you wait for sales. You'll get your 40 dollars worth of entertainment out of it.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@bt3241

On sale now for $20, Ultimate Edition, full package great value. Buy it!

• HonestlyOK1986
    177 posts

@dem0ntds theres a lot who still play but you're talking about a game that's 2 years old, will you find a lot of pwople to group up with from the beginning? No is the short answer. Someones said it in here already but its very easilg playable solo. If you dont want solo then id suggest getting yours mates in on the act as well.

• Dem0ntds
    Original poster 2 posts

Thank you very much for the answers. Is the ultimate edition worth it?

• SevenNVD
    87 posts

You don't need a whole lot of other players to get your enjoyment out of it. Even if you enjoy roaming around in busy Darkzones, you only need 11 other players. For raids it's 7.

I have no doubt that even if we're in a slow period, the playerbase is large enough to sustain all gamemodes. If in doubt, an active clan will solve all your problems, and it shouldn't be to hard to find one. On the official Discord Server: (https://discord.gg/thedivisiongame) is a the largest Looking For Group available, but on these forums there is a section too.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@dem0ntds

Yes, Ultimate is the best. It has the base game, the big NYC expansion and the additional missions from Year One, all good.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    289 posts

Been playing the game since release and will have to say the game feels more active than before. [PC]

The game does have a pretty cool clan system actually. Just a clan a while ago, but just go enough people in to unlock some other things.

There's clan leveling up, clan projects and caches.

Would recommend picking the game up, especially if it's on sale.

• BT3241
    131 posts

The exotic weapons they give you with ultimate edition are useless and just take up space in inventory and you can't get rid of them or do anything with them - you get a few extra vanity items and early access. You can get the same with with gold edition less a few vanity items and 2 useless exotic guns. I think with the standard edition you would have to buy a year 1 pass with no extras.

I probably would go standard and buy a 1 year pass if I did it over again. Of course get the expansion also you only have half a game if you don't.

Your paying for two exotic weapons that you can never use with the Ultimate edition.

Suggested Topics