ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 963 posts

Mine was yesterday, i thought i had my Turret + Drone build on and engaged a lot of mobs, i ended up throwing out a Reviver Hive at the enemies thinking it was my Turret and launched my Fixer Drone at the enemies thinking it was my Striker Drone.

I had my Rifle build on 😊 ...it didn't end well 😆

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Metal_Greg
    171 posts

I accidentally saved 4 piece empress on my skill build to my loadout slot. took me way to long to notice.

• Virtual-Chris
    812 posts

Trying the Keener mission with Perfect Glass Cannon 😄

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 963 posts

Tried to kill the Hunters on legendary mode in the Summit with my Turret + Drone build 😵

• L3AND80
    72 posts

I usually make mistakes with the chem launcher, I was facing an elite and he was close, I tried using the chem launcher thinking it was in riot foam mode and I shot in this NPC, but to my surprise it was the reinforcer... and it happened to kill me by mistake with this skill too.

• N3mB0t
    1254 posts

forgetting im not using my PFE build and going to face tank them as usual...

Suggested Topics