Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 287 posts

@rjeb94 Sorry but it says access denied. Could you upload the video to YouTube as an unlisted video and send a link to it here please?

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-viral can you try again?? Just updated my privacy settings to allow anyone with a link to view.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

@rjeb94 Thank you for the update link! We were able to review the files and provide them to our team to look over. Could you also confirm your lastest save file is uploaded to the Cloud (you will see a cloud icon on your save slot)? This will also allow our team to review your save files if needed for their research.

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-smash My current save is on the cloud which because of that bug/glitch i saved that file on File Save 1 while my current save I am playing now is on File Save 2. I have an OCD of sorts that would like to know what that letter says so until it is fixed I have just been keeping it on File Save 1. It did have a cloud Icon ages ago but it looks like it is gone now while my current save has a cloud icon. Is there a way to manually save it to that cloud or is it just something that happens?

• ubi-smash

@rjeb94 No worries! As long as you are connected to the internet when playing Valhalla, your manual saves will also show in the Cloud for the team to see.

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-smash Alright. I am always connected to the internet so do what you guys gotta do. Good luck in finding a fix.

• ubi-smash

@rjeb94 Much appreciated! I have provided the save files to our team to further look over at this time. 🙂

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-smash Alright. Thanks alot for your time, and help with this issue.

• ubi-smash

@rjeb94 Any time! If there is anything else needed from the team to further review this, we will keep you posted here. We thank you for bearing with us in the meantime as the team looks into this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics