Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

In Wrath of The Druids DLC in Ireland, in a small location known as Clogher, there is a letter/note in Flann Sinna's tent that seems to be interactable as it lights up with Odin's Sight. Moving to the letter/note gives no prompt to read or pick up. I noticed this interactable after I started the quest "Courting the Kings". I tried every angle and approach to pick up this note/letter with no success. I do not know if this note becomes readable later in the game but seems weird for the game to highlight it as interactable if you can not interact with it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 803 posts

Hey @RJEB94, this seems like an od behavior if you are unable to interact with this letter. When rebooting Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Xbox One, do you still see the same results? Would you be willing to share a short video clip of this behavior when trying to interact with the letter to share with our team?

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-smash sure. How do I go about doing that? I am on my phone and everytime I try to upload a video or screenshot i get an error message saying file is too big

• RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-smash I managed to get this screenshot to work but had to use a video/image resizer and compressor app and do a bunch of work just to resize it. Hopefully this screenshot will help you out. Got Eivor as close to the letter as he can possibly get and still no button prompt pops up to read the letter or anything. As you can see in the picture it is glowing white from Odin's Sight letting players know that you should be able to interact or read the note but no option to "press Y to read" comes up. This is the only chance you get to read the note as after Courting the Kings quest Flann Sinna's tent as well as the note disappears forever.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1494 posts

@rjeb94 Thanks for the image provided. Could you please provide a video clip of this.

In the video can you show the location on the map and then walk into the tent and use your Odin sight and try to interact with the letter on the table.

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-keo It will not let me upload a video clip for you to look at. This website gives me an error message saying "you do not have priveledges for this action" unable to let me upload my video clip.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1494 posts

@rjeb94 Can you please post the URL link instead, that should work, thanks.

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts
  • Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 287 posts

@rjeb94 Sorry but it says access denied. Could you upload the video to YouTube as an unlisted video and send a link to it here please?

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-viral can you try again?? Just updated my privacy settings to allow anyone with a link to view.

• ubi-smash

@rjeb94 Thank you for the update link! We were able to review the files and provide them to our team to look over. Could you also confirm your lastest save file is uploaded to the Cloud (you will see a cloud icon on your save slot)? This will also allow our team to review your save files if needed for their research.

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-smash My current save is on the cloud which because of that bug/glitch i saved that file on File Save 1 while my current save I am playing now is on File Save 2. I have an OCD of sorts that would like to know what that letter says so until it is fixed I have just been keeping it on File Save 1. It did have a cloud Icon ages ago but it looks like it is gone now while my current save has a cloud icon. Is there a way to manually save it to that cloud or is it just something that happens?

• ubi-smash

@rjeb94 No worries! As long as you are connected to the internet when playing Valhalla, your manual saves will also show in the Cloud for the team to see.

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-smash Alright. I am always connected to the internet so do what you guys gotta do. Good luck in finding a fix.

• ubi-smash

@rjeb94 Much appreciated! I have provided the save files to our team to further look over at this time. 🙂

Official Response
  • RJEB94
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-smash Alright. Thanks alot for your time, and help with this issue.

• ubi-smash

@rjeb94 Any time! If there is anything else needed from the team to further review this, we will keep you posted here. We thank you for bearing with us in the meantime as the team looks into this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics