Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Streetzzi
    Original poster 26 posts

Habe seit langem wieder Live Battle gespielt, Street race. Jene die ganz vorne waren sind an den Straßen Begrenzungen mit Nitro entlanggerutscht und waren sehr viel schneller im Ziel. Hinter mir waren Spieler die das auch versucht haben, sind aber langsamer gewesen als ich und natürlich auch langsamer als die Gewinner. Später habe ich es auch erfolglos in verschiedenen Straßen Rennen versucht. Mit sauberen Fahren bin sehr viel schneller als mit "wall ride". Wie funktioniert das?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OBu42
    165 posts
    I played Live Battle again for a long time, Street race. Those who were at the front slid along the road boundaries with nitro and were much faster at the finish. Behind me were players who also tried, but were slower than me and of course slower than the winners. Later I also tried unsuccessfully in various street races. With clean driving I am much faster than with "wall ride". How does it work? [automatic translation]

@Stritzibua , im englischen Forum werden andere Sprachen als Englisch ungern gesehen - darum meine Übersetzung.

The secret of proper wall-riding is to touch the guardrail as smoothly as possible exactly at the beginning of the curvature. If you are smashing into it, you are slowed down too much. In some cases you can even stop completely. In many cases, driving the corner properly is faster than wallriding so I suggest sticking to your good habit ;-).

Suggested Topics