ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mhirir
    Original poster 2 posts

I joined my friend's session and we played the race for 52% when his game crashed and the host migrated to me, but even with me taking over the party and continuing in the race and winning, I didn't get the full award at the highest difficulty level, the game recognized it as if I was second place and my friend first but offline.

Please I want my money back, this race was hard.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2460 posts

Thanks for reporting this to us, @mhirir - that sounds very frustrating indeed! Hopefully this is just a one-off error, but I'd like to look into it all the same. Can you tell me which race this happened with? Has this happened before, or is it the first time?

Thanks again for your post about this - I look forward to your response!

Official Response
  • OBu42
    222 posts

@ubi-thrupney

Well, the title says it was "New York"...

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2460 posts

Sincerest apologies, and my bad! Thanks for pointing that out, @OBu42 😓

Official Response
  • TerminatorX-46
    2 posts

Hey UBI team. I'm facing this issue on ps4. Any idea why it is happening so ?

• CREW_ITALY
    125 posts

More than 1 year that New YORK is broken crazy traffic done badly that you can't avoid. the H.C. I am very slow if you drive in Crew finish the race 4 minutes + later all in vain you have practically made 99% of my friends disappear that we have played together for a long time. All the old people in the game have stopped playing you have limited all speeds but if you play with a low level icon it is faster you cannot reach the vehicle it goes slow on descents on hills off road does not brake does not spin speed is difficult to reach 400km per hour. it looks like my power parts go to the crew friend on duty. even when I was an icon 500 I was so slow now I am an icon 5000 with great effort I continue to play the only goal and to try to get icon 9999. The Sammits also strangely my vehicles are + 30% slow and pre-existing but nobody listens to us and I repeat many friends have stopped playing and supporting this game. I apologize for my bad English

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey guys and apologies about the delayed response from our team.

@TerminatorX-46 - I do understand exactly what the issue is, however for reproduction purposes, before I can forward it over to our development team, would you be able to clarify whether the scenario in which it all played out that way, was it exactly the same as posted by @Mhirir? If you do happen to have video footage of it (you can record it with 'Share' button functionality on PS4), it would be great if you could send it over as it will be extremely useful.

@CREW_ITALY - appreciate your detailed input there and do understand where you're coming from, therefore will make sure to forward your feedback over to our team accordingly.

If you do have any further queries or would like to share feedback/suggestions, do not hesitate and drop us a message at any time!

Official Response
  • TerminatorX-46
    2 posts

@ubi-karl The game crashes multiple times during the day for me. And everytime my friends and I play the New york race it will throw us out of the crew half way during the race and eventually I have to do solo runs. At times even during the solo run it just crashes the game. I have sent reports through the ps4 multiple times but the issue hasn't been fixed.

• CREW_ITALY
    125 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Thanks for your response @TerminatorX-46!

Based on what you've stated so far, I do understand that the circumstances in which crash occurs can be different, however in this case, as it has been initially brought up, we would like to get a little more information about the crash you're experiencing during the race itself, therefore if you will ever have a chance to give another go with it, if the game crashes, can you follow steps I mentioned in the earlier post and save the video footage, as our team will be able to follow the exact same scenario, which will be helpful when attempting to reproduce it on our side. As far as PS4 reports you've sent, I am afraid it is not the information I can access nor have visibility on, so couldn't advise, however video footage in this instance should do the work.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics