Original poster 12 posts

I've a lot of fun using this build this past week:

4 pieces Negociator's Dilemma
    2 pieces Providence Defense

Weapon : Capacitor

57% Critical Hit Chance
    198,8% Critical Hit Damage

Talents : Spark + Vigilance

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CrazyCatz_Black
    Original poster 12 posts

@cylidd_madcatz
    CRIT DMG - Bodyshot: 550 000 (with « Spark »)
    CRIT DMG - Headshot: 700 000 (with « Spark »)

• Virtual-Chris
    311 posts

I’m also using an ND build lately. I run a Perfect Glass Cannon chest piece (Providence) the Coyote mask, and 4xND. I use an AR. I like it. It can be very effective. I like tagging an elite and working on the lesser enemies and by the time I get back to the elite, they’ve usually turned into a colourful loot flag 🙂

The Scorpio is definitely a potent weapon. It’s really OP in my opinion so I only use it when I’m trying to cheese through something - overcome insane sponge.

PS… I don’t know how you get to 200% CHD… I think I’m at 57/100 CHC/CHD and I don’t have that much I can optimize.

• CrazyCatz_Black
    Original poster 12 posts

@virtual-chris

Gears + Mods + Capacitor (30%) + Negociator's Dilemma (20%) + Keener's Watch (50%)

• Virtual-Chris
    311 posts

@cylidd_madcatz Thanks. I’m envious AF. 🙂

I forget about the watch… but how do you get +50 from that? Isn’t it 10 (and another 10 CHC you can refactor into CHD on your build)?

• CrazyCatz_Black
    Original poster 12 posts

@virtual-chris
    Oups!
    Keener’s watch give 20% when you max it out to 50/50.
    My bad…

• Oatiecrumble
    218 posts

Ain't it the ND backpack the main part of a ND build.....plus that high CHC/CHD with very little WD......and very little skill haste for any skills.

Not dissing it just a bit confused.

• N3mB0t
    203 posts

@oatiecrumble
    the capacitor gets damage from the skill tiers , with 6 its the eqivalent to 3 red cores , plus one from gear its a 6 yellow , 4 red build with gun and skills hitting hard.

capacitor feeds 60% more power into the skills while spreading 200 CHD to 3 targets.

but i guess i would also use the backpack for the 100% CHD spread , spark on the other hand sounds suited , also instead of 2 providence i would go ceska and sombra , the headshot damage is a waste instead of breaking that 200% CHD barrier in an ND build.

well i know what im going to do now 😜

• Oatiecrumble
    218 posts

@N3mB0t i understand that, maybe i'm just not a fan of hybrid skill builds 🤓

• N3mB0t
    203 posts

@oatiecrumble

here ´s my take on it, CHD goes up to 203 , its spread by 100% and has PeRfEcT SPARK , cause... why not? vigilance sucks anyway if you want to keep your head out to shoot.

• Oatiecrumble
    218 posts

@N3mB0t could even swap Ceska for Coyote mask for good alround CHC/CHD at all distances.

• N3mB0t
    203 posts

@oatiecrumble
    yes , yes , good sugestion , just a bit more dificult to find a named sombra to roll skill tier on but i agree that coyote could possibly be the piece of resistance.

• CrazyCatz_Black
    Original poster 12 posts

I'm taking a lot of notes here.
    Thanks you, guys!

• Oatiecrumble
    218 posts

@N3mB0t if i was going to run with that build i would probably use the Turret to trigger Spark:

• It's hard to destroy, even heavies have a problem destroying it and you can pick it up
    • It's always pretty much hitting something
    • Plus due to the lack of skill haste it would feel much better to use

😃

• N3mB0t
    203 posts

@oatiecrumble
    yeah me too , and i would also use the drone instead of the decoy as an extra distraction that also does decent damage at ST6.

• Virtual-Chris
    311 posts

@n3mb0t (regarding your build pictured above)…

I don’t really understand this build… can you explain? Specifically, it seems to have low CHC, with lots of CHD. How is that good? That’s not going to benefit the ND talent…You need to land crits to utilize ND right?

I’m guessing there’s a better gear set if you want a skill tier build?

• Oatiecrumble
    218 posts

@Virtual-Chris

@N3mB0t will have about around 55%+ CHC from the shd watch/gear/weapon mods

Negotiator's Dilemma 2 piece bonus: 15% CHC
    Ceska 1 piece bonus: 10% CHC
    Gear rolls: 12% CHC
    Weapon mods
    SHD watch

• Virtual-Chris
    311 posts

@oatiecrumble Right… thanks. I need to start working on CHC on my watch. I’ve been doing weapon damage but CHC seems like a more precious stat to boost.

• N3mB0t
    203 posts

@virtual-chris capacitor has 57% CHC to apply 203 CHD , its great , and yo can still gain even more persistent CHD with the dillema set until the fight is over.

• CrazyCatz_Black
    Original poster 12 posts

Thanks for the help, oatiecrumble!

I'm at 56% CHC and 212% CHD... and it's not even max out!

undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics