Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N3mB0t
    207 posts

@crazycatz_black
    glad you are trying out our sugestions , hope they have improved your experience , let us know.

• Adrian-11
    437 posts

@n3mb0t

1. Did anyone try this on Legendary? Seems pretty squishy to me, but perhaps the skills compensate... Responded to a backup call last night and got surprised to find myself on a Legendary run, while equipped with my open world DPS build. Honestly, it wasn't going well (hence, the call). In between two battles I decided to switch to this build, and here is my second question...
    2. When switching to another build, should the skills change too to the way the respective build was saved? I know for a fact that I saved the build with the drone and turret, but for some reason I was left with reviver hive and the shield when I switched, which was BAD. Didn't have game time to check yet, perhaps it was always like this and I never noticed (Most of the time I use classic DPS with reviver and shield)...

Anyway, it wasn't going very well, and with me in that state didn't get any better. Ended up with a wipe, followed by what sounded like a very angry rant in Spanish from one of the guys, and the group disbanded...

• Oatiecrumble
    229 posts

@Aspoiu if one of your skills is on cooldown and you swap loadouts that skill on cooldown will equip itself on the new loadout.

• Adrian-11
    437 posts

@oatiecrumble

Got it. Thanks
    This is most likely what happened. Didn't realize the cooldown is affecting also the loadout swap.

• Oatiecrumble
    229 posts

@N3mB0t

Just finished putting togethor a all red version, the chest piece took ages as it was badly rolled so had to use the optimization a LOT.

1 x Coyote’s Mask: CHD Mod
    1 x Grupo Sombra Chest: Obliterate + CHD Mod
    1 x Negotiator's Dilemma Backpack: CHD Mod
    1 x Negotiator's Dilemma Gloves
    1 x Negotiator's Dilemma Holster
    1 x Negotiator's Dilemma Kneepads
    1 x Vector SMG: Strained
    1 x Police M4: Optimist

Coyote’s Mask will make my CHC + CHD go up for both of my weapons.

Gear:

SMG Stats:

AR Stats:

Ain't used the build yet, busy onto my next one 🤣

• N3mB0t
    207 posts

@oatiecrumble

nice one !

• Virtual-Chris
    326 posts

@oatiecrumble

That's very similar to mine... only difference is I'm using "The Gift" Providence backpack with perfect glass cannon. I also use the Police M4 with breadbasket and the Tactical Super 90 as a CQB option with optimist. I have a long ways to go in getting the rolls optimized though. At the rate I'm going, we will all be playing TD3 before I can optimize this kit. 😞

• Adrian-11
    437 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Oatiecrumble
    229 posts
    @oatiecrumble

That's very similar to mine... only difference is I'm using "The Gift" Providence backpack with perfect glass cannon. I also use the Police M4 with breadbasket and the Tactical Super 90 as a CQB option with optimist. I have a long ways to go in getting the rolls optimized though. At the rate I'm going, we will all be playing TD3 before I can optimize this kit. 😞

The Gift is Providence backpack with Perfect Vigilance, i take it you mean The Sacrifice, Providence Chest with Perfect Glass Cannon 😜

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics