ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kosegdit
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello everyone,

I found AC Origins Season Pass on sale from Uplay and decided to purchase it. I wasn't aware that base game and dlc's should be from the same source for compatibility issues, and in my case the base game was purchased from Steam. My bad, but It didn't cross my mind that this could be an issue before purchasing it. Thing is that I have paid for the Season Pass to access the dlc's, but I am unable to install them in game.

Can we please do something as a refund? Maybe some Helix points, a redeem code or a discount for the next purchase here in Uplay?

Thanks in advance.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    385 posts
    Banned

@kosegdit You brought the Season pass cause you saw the price but not the message : Warning: This content requires the base game purchased through Ubisoft Connect for PC or the Ubisoft Store in order to run.

People are blind this days !!

Now only what is left contact support for refund.

And NO ! There won't be any discount given or Helix credits ! Why should they do that ?!

• kosegdit
    Original poster 2 posts

@kmarkopl

Never said that this is Ubisoft's fault, no need for this rage.
    And besides that, are you the one to decide what happens with discount or whatever?

I did a mistake and I posted here politely. Peace.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Hey @kosegdit, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about the problem you ran into there.

We will be more than happy to look at the refund option for you, however it's something we would not be able to assist you through here, as this will involve discussing account related details, therefore if you're happy to proceed, can I ask you to get through to us via one of the following channels, based on your personal preference:

1. Support website
    2. Facebook: (https://en-gb.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/)
    3. Twitter

Once you get through to us, we will have to confirm a couple of details and once it's done, we will be able to refund your purchase :).

Should you have any further queries, let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics