ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MissCoolCat
    20 posts

Will this ever be fixed, gone on long enough now.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2657 posts

I appreciate you're eager to have this sorted out, @misscoolcat . My apologies that we don't currently have any information to share, but we'll let you know as soon as we've got an update.

Official Response
  • Anykeyer
    203 posts

@ubi-thrupney
    Thanks for letting us know that no one on the dev team cares.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 967 posts

Hey @anykeyer,

I can assure you that this is under active investigation, we will let you know as soon as we've got an update.

Many thanks

Official Response
  • Anykeyer
    203 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck
    Active investigation that didnt produce any results after all this time?
    Either your dev team is extremely incompetent or they are severely understaffed and their priority is in coding new stuff that sells motorpasses, not in fixing bugs. And they just use you as a shield.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@anykeyer Sorry that you feel this way, rest assured this is being looked into.

At the moment we do not have any further information to share.

Thank you for your time.

Official Response
  • MissCoolCat
    20 posts

New update but NO stats fix.

• CHTO3aHAX
    Original poster 22 posts

New update but NO stats fix.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@chto3ahax @MissCoolCat Hi there.

Thank you for posting again on this issue. Apologies for any frustration caused by this not being addressed in the most recent update.

Regrettably at this moment we have no further news.

Are you both able to confirm for us that you have only experienced this on PC?

Official Response
  • MissCoolCat
    20 posts

@ubi-nacho Yes its PC - Just like the New Contractor, no stats in that to show any progress either. Myself and thousands of others have this problem thats now been going on for a year or more. Lets face it, they could not care less, have our money for the game so why fix it.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@misscoolcat Thank you so much for confirming that. I'll go ahead and get this information added to the investigation for you. I do apologize for the frustration, but I don't have any further updates for you at this point. We'll be sure to update things as soon as we have one for you.

Official Response
  • CHTO3aHAX
    Original poster 22 posts

@ubi-nacho No changes! 😡

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3295 posts

Hey @chto3ahax ,

I'm afraid we have no further information regarding this investigation, so are unable to advise an ETA as to when a fix is expected.

Should we have more information made available from the game's team, we'll keep you guys updated here.

Until then, thank you for your continued patience and sorry for any inconvenience!

Official Response
  • Cpt.KNT
    8 posts

@ubi-theberry

This has to be joke right?
    We are approaching the 1-year anniversary of this bug and still nothing....

• CHTO3aHAX
    Original poster 22 posts

No changes! 😡

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@chto3ahax Hello there.

Apologies for the wait on this. As mentioned, we'll be sure to update players on this once we have more information to share. Our team are continuing to investigate.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • MissCoolCat
    20 posts

I noticed today that ALL my stats are now gone, and NO vehicles are recording any mileage (distance) anymore so the game is now not playable.
    Thank you for nothing Ubisoft. One year and no help.
    They put out articles about their new offices, spending our money. We all paid for it. NO respect or help for us at all. A total disgrace.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3295 posts

Hey @misscoolcat ,

Sorry for the delay, thanks for reaching out with this update, sorry to see more stats are missing.

Are they all still showing as zero?

At the moment, this investigation is still open and ongoing, but we don't have anything more in terms of news or updates available to share at this time.

Thank you for your patience and assistance so far with this and sorry for the inconvenience.

Official Response
  • CHTO3aHAX
    Original poster 22 posts

@ubi-theberry No changes! 😕

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @CHTO3aHAX, thanks for your input there and apologies about the inconvenience this has caused so far.

We do understand that this may have been around for some time now, however our team has been attempting to tackle this, therefore as we're continuing to see that issue persists, the investigation has been re-opened accordingly.

I have forwarded the details you've provided as it will be beneficial for reproduction purposes.

We appreciate all of your patience so far and will try to keep you updated once there're more details to share.

Official Response

Suggested Topics