ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CHTO3aHAX
    Original poster 22 posts

Have the statistics in the game completely disappeared?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MissCoolCat
    20 posts

Will you ever fix the STATS, 1000's of players have them missing.

• OBu42
    214 posts

I think just some weeks ago I checked my stats and they seemed to be fine. But today I checked them again and I earned 0 Bucks, Spent 0 minutes in the game and drove 236 km.
    *rotfl* (many others are either wrong or missing, too).

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

Hey MissCoolCat and OBu42, thank you both for your patience and welcome to the new Discussions layout! Just to make sure, are your stats not showing in-game or in Ubisoft Connect? Also, would either of you be able to provide a photo showing that your stats have not updated correctly?

Official Response
  • MissCoolCat
    20 posts

@ubikobold The STATS are not showing in-game.

As regards photo(s) and even videos these can be found in the old forum as this subject as being going on for 5-6 months now. Always gets the same response, we have passed the info onto the devs for investigation, but its never even been looked into as people have even submited tickets had no reply. The devs just cannot be bothered to put this right.

But I keep asking in hope.

• MissCoolCat
    20 posts

Hello,

Here is the original forum posts:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2311780-Statistics-are-not-available: (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2311780-Statistics-are-not-available)

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3617 posts

@OBu42 @misscoolcat Thanks for the link to the previous thread that was created for this issue.

I have looked into this and I can confirm that it is still being investigated. I understand that the issue was reported sometime ago, however the development team have been unable to reproduce the issue themselves so far whilst testing.

I can only recommend to keep checking the news and announcements page for updates as all maintenances and patch notes will be posted there.

Official Response
  • MissCoolCat
    20 posts

Still no fix even after latest game update.

• CHTO3aHAX
    Original poster 22 posts

@ubikobold Have the statistics in the game completely disappeared?

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2236 posts

@misscoolcat Thanks for updating us that this issue still seems present after the update. Would you be able to send across an updated screenshot showing this? I'll be able to pass that on as part of our ongoing investigation.

@CHTO3AHAX I really appreciate you sending this screenshot across, thanks. We've had no reports of any such changes being made. Can you tell me when this happened, and if it was like this when you launched the game, or if you'd performed any particular actions beforehand?

Thanks again to your both for your assistance with this - it's very useful in helping us get this resolved.

Official Response
  • OBu42
    214 posts

@ubi-thrupney

Since you requested an update: These is my stats of today after starting the game (no events played, no other interaction). There are way too many zeros in these stats...

• CHTO3aHAX
    Original poster 22 posts

@ubi-thrupney Good afternoon! The statistics disappeared 3-4 days ago! The game is 100% completed! In the game, I perform only HOBBIES, MOTORPASS AND SUMMIT! Also, the sound of the horn disappears in my game! Something incomprehensible is happening with the calibration nuts!

• Ubi-Thrupney

Thanks @CHTO3aHAX and @OBu42 for this additional media! I've passed it along, and we'll look to get it resolved as soon as we can.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney

Hey everyone 😎 I've merged a few topics together about this issue. We're aware of it, and are investigating - sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • CHTO3aHAX
    Original poster 22 posts

@ubi-thrupney Good afternoon! Can YOU specify for what period of time this problem will be fixed (1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years)? Most players have been waiting for more than six months (more than 6 months)!!!

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1474 posts

Hey @chto3ahax, thanks for reaching out!

It looks like the issue is set to be resolved with one of the upcoming patches/updates (doesn't necessarily mean it will be the next one), however more details will be available at a closer time.

Our apologies about the inconvenience this has caused so far and if you have any further queries, let us know!

Official Response
  • fawazft1
    2 posts

Hello support the crew 2 thanks for Your diligence in game.
    but i have problems after last update season 3
    i lost all my stats in game,now it’s 0d 0h 0min…

picture from my account

• fawazft1
    2 posts

Hello support the crew 2 thanks for Your diligence in game. 
    but i have problems after last update season 3
    i lost all my stats in game,now it’s 0d 0h 0min… 

picture from my account 

• OBu42
    214 posts

@forum mod: It would be good to merge this with the existing thread in this issue (and delete this post afterward).

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2385 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the heads up, I've merged the two threads.

Your details have also been passed onto the team who are still looking into this.

Should we receive more information, we'll let you know.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics