Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PhilyG213
    Original poster 55 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I am indeed still experiencing this but it comes and goes. Sometimes it shows up in the inventory right away and sometimes not. Troubleshooting also seems to work sometimes. I tried restarting the game, which didn't fix it, and right after that disconnecting and re connecting with the internet, which did help. After doing that a second time it didn't work.
    Doing Reda missions always puts the opals into my inventory instantly. For the rest that doesn't get counted right away it always shows up after a delay but the delay changes.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Thank you for getting back in touch, @philyg213. I am sorry to hear that these issues with delayed updates to your Opal total are still happening, but I am glad to hear that you have been able to find workarounds consistently, with different ones that have worked for you including restarting the game, reconnecting to the internet or completing a Reda contract to force the total to update.

I've passed your recent comments to the development team, however I will say that since the time of your last reply, they were not able to reproduce this behaviour in any capacity and had closed their investigation as a result. I've reopened it now, but it may be that this behaviour is not widely affecting other players, and could be down to local connectivity issues.

I saw that my colleagues previously provided our connectivity troubleshooting for Xbox One, and I'm just wanting to confirm that you ran through all of it already? In particular, if testing the game on another network, have you seen the Opal total immediately update, or is there still a delay regardless of which network you use?

Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • PhilyG213
    Original poster 55 posts

@ubi-woofer I only tried restarting the console and reseting the network. Idk how to do the other stuff and it sounds like I'll have to write or call someone which sounds like it takes too long. Also, I'm not the only one playing on the console. I don't want to change something that might make the other players unable to play their games.

Suggested Topics

Community Details