Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Murderer_012
    Original poster 1 posts

Why don’t you make every community reward available? I know it’s been a lot of time..but I can’t stand that I miss only these freaking things to truly achieve the 100%
    Please Ubi, do some about it

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

@Murderer_012 Thanks for reaching out to us here and welcome to the forums! The Community Challenge Rewards were only available for a limited time and cannot be unlocked at this time. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused in your overall progression in the game. However, this does not affect you gaining 100% completion for Assassin's Creed Black Flag and you can still unlock all trophies available on Ubisoft Connect.

Official Response
  • Pentatus
    8 posts

@ubi-smash Black Flag is on the List of Legacy Games. At least the Outfit should be unlocked on all systems by now.
    There is a Outfit you could only obtain during the community challenges. So no, your are right, there are no problems with the trophies.
    But if someone want to do everything in the game or obtain everything, he can´t. So i see the same Problem, please do something about it.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

I completely understand your point, @Pentatus, however, we are unable to grant these rewards that were available during any of the community challenges previously. However, my apologies for any difficulties this causes in completely collecting all rewards for Assasin's Creed Black Flag. Please know this feedback has been shared with our team to further review moving forward.

Official Response
  • Pentatus
    8 posts

@ubi-smash
    Sorry but that´s stupid. On Nintendo Switch this is unlocked as well. Why not on PC/XBOX/PS4 and so on?
    That does not make any sense, sorry. I don´t get it.

Suggested Topics