Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lexibrat_
    Original poster 22 posts

There is an issue partway through the Tombs mission. You are supposed to get enemies in the hallway but nothing spawns.
    I am on PC and have taken a video of it. This happens with my whole group. We have tried it twice. You cannot even access the elevator.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 369 posts

Hello @lexibrat_, sorry to hear about this issue you've encountered with The Tombs. Just to clarify, did you already secure the detention center prior to being in the area where this clip shows?

Official Response
  • Phatmirr
    1 posts

@lexibrat_ Same thing happened to me. First in Infirmary, after fighting two rogue agents. Killing myself fixed temporarily. When I got to same area you are in, no enemies, I am unable to activate Elevator. This is second time this is happening on PC version of the game. It glitches and hologram copy of Theo Parnell never shows up. Kinda anoying to be honest.

• Noxious81
    305 posts

Yeah, this bug still persists. Probably on all systems... We play on Xbox and last week we successfully killed 5 Rogues on heroic difficulty in the infirmary just to find the following halls empty and the elevator inactive. We tried to quicktravel into safehouses and back, but that didn't change anything. The mission marker also remained at the opened infirmary doors...

We even restarted the whole mission, cleared the infirmary the "regular way" without Rogues and again weren't able to proceed. This time we were able to at least move the mission marker to the foot of the stairs, but still there were no enemies and the elevator still was not active.

• Adrian-11
    572 posts

@noxious81

Yes, indeed persistent. Seems to be triggered by rogues.
    Happened to me with the rogues, then happened on the second attempt without rogues. Third time worked as intended.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 609 posts

Hey there guys,

Thank you for noting this is still occurring!

The investigation is still ongoing, but if you're able to share clips of your encounters of this so we can pass them on it'd be appreciated!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics