Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Freestepper
    119 posts

@b00msie I personally won't ever buy a game on day one again, if it's big game like this. I bought Odyssey a year after release when it was fully patched and DLCed and it was great. Now i feel like a beta tester and yet i paid for it while i am the one who should be paid. They rely on hype which people are unable to resist and buying the game on day one. I am too old to be controlled by a hype of some game.

• B00MSIE
    Original poster 373 posts

@freestepper

Same here. Never too old to be taught a lesson… 😢

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@freestepper how does Ubisoft patch a game when everybody buys the game later?we saw how this played out with the “brewing storm”. First complaint in November” and two months later the rest of the complaints. Because people where buying the game later. Ubisoft needs to deliver a beter product

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there!

@Smrtiak-SVK - We have an ongoing Megathread for the investigation into why players are unable to sprint on their mount after equipping Heidrun Slam. I'd recommend checking out the Megathread, as we have a workaround shared within that thread. We will also be sharing any news and updates from the investigation in that thread.

@victoruchiha82 - Any compensation offered would be at the discretion of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team, and the player support team is unable to influence this decision. If players are to be offered any compensation, this will be shared on our official platforms or via in-game notifications.

@JustBlessed22 - The development team are aware that players are unable to sleep in the bed in Ireland, and are currently investigating further. I'd recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates about this issue. You should be able to use your bed in Ravensthorpe without any issue, though, and can also meditate if you'd like to pass the time in Ireland.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubi-borealis i know you don’t have a say in this. But maybe you can ask the team from us players” what does constitute payment”? We have been hit with a game breaking bug in brewing storm(still active for some)every update causes more glitches,mastery challeges glitched,Ireland glitch looked us out paid content and the latest glitch unable to collect the bow. Isn’t it time for some of the developers to make a statement/apology? Players made this game the best selling title and we are stuck with this glitchfest.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 424 posts

@victoruchiha82 Hey there. If compensation is offered by the game team, there's no way to know ahead of time what that could possibly be. It will be up to them to decide what exactly it is, and it could be a number of different possibilities. I understand that this is a frustrating issue, and I do apologize for it.

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubistorm I get you don’t know what they would give. But they must have a metric of determinating when to give it. Out of all the games on this forum,ac has the most topics and complaints by far.

• KopfSmertZz
    71 posts

@freestepper : Cheers! I will cancel my Far Cry 6 preorder because of exactly this

• hydrogenmissle
    25 posts

@b00msie well i mean im not trying to sound negative but this is the last ac game im ever going to buy if THIS is the direction they want to go.. its just not worth it to me, i mean the only reason y i even bought valhalla was because i thought it was going to be odyssey but with vikings in enland, and it kind of fell short, so.. now that i realise ubisoft wants to downgrade their future games im out after this

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, @victoruchiha82. As mentioned in my earlier post, as well as by my colleague @UbiStorm, any compensation offered would be the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla team. This is not something that the player support has any influence over. We will pass on your feedback to the dedicated game. If any compensation is to be offered to players, this will be shared on our official platforms or via in-game notifications.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you both for not answering the question. Though Ubisoft was gonna be more open to the players of there game. I get you two don’t know the answer. But somebody in that team knows” how broken a game has to be, to refund gamers. You did it with ac unity and this game is way more broken haha

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

We are being as transparent as we can be with the information available to us, @victoruchiha82. At the present time, we're not aware of any plans for compensation for this issue or others, but should the Assassin's Creed team make a decision to offer any, we'll keep everyone in this thread updated with what that compensation constitutes, and how and when it will be delivered to players.

I appreciate that you would like to know more, however we have no additional details to share at this time, as the feedback has been passed on for the development team to consider and they have not notified us of anything further as yet. Thank you for your understanding.

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubi-woofer I see where in the “getting mad at players” stage of problem solving. When Ubisoft is confronted with where own goals towards players,they go searching for minor infractions. Your collegues did the same in the brewing storm tread. Thanks!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

I would advise you to not discuss any warnings, infractions or sanctions / bans you have received publicly @victoruchiha82. If you would like to discuss any that you have received, please let us know so that we can contact you directly.

Any breaches of the forum rules will be dealt with accordingly; please adhere to them in order to avoid any further action being taken on your account. This is to ensure that our forums are a positive, welcoming space for all of our players to interact. Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, you should now be able to use the bed in Ireland:

Addressed:  Bed in Dublin was no longer accessible. 

Following this announcement, we will now be marking this thread as resolved.

If you are still encountering trouble when using the bed in Ireland, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate further. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are unable to use the bed in Dublin.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics