Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Orotourbilol
    29 posts

Sorry for my bad English (I'm a Frog). Vahalla on PC (Master Race).

I am still in Ireland since the update. I have made littles tests...

Both Dublin's fast travel points are out of service, but also if you go there on foot. Wherever you enter this city, the infinite Bed Loop will begin.

I tried with the crow. Eivor outside of town. Well once the "border" of the city, even while flying: The Infinite loop of the infernal bed start again and again and again and again.

SpoonKiller is introduced on the Ubugsoft ? 😂

• Bella_Spirita
    1 posts

@ubi-keo I reported this 3hrs ago and was told that you "Haven't seen any reports like this!" but according to this thread it has been known about for a couple of hours beforehand? The main thing is that you are looking into it now?!

• Voomando
    2 posts

@ubi-keo same sentiment, why was this game breaking bug not discovered in testing? How many testers do you have , 1? Then does Ubisoft count on their playerbase to test? This bug is inexcusable , and the ability timing icons are still not showing up above the adrenaline bar if you have the helix store increase silver and increase level turned on with the XBOXSX.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

Had the “sleep and wake up” loop when I travel to Ireland. Infinite loading screen on ps4 not fixed.can Ubisoft do anything right with this game. Maybe Ubisoft should spent less time on paywall crap and fix the godd*mn game

• Janey95
    1 posts

I have the same bug happening at the moment. The minute that your game loads if you press start and fast travel to anywhere else in Ireland bar Dublin the glitch wont happen. A work around until it's fixed.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@bella_spirita this is classic Ubisoft. Never heard it before. Send video.looking in to it. Next update. And then get mad at the players for getting angry. Always the same

• mliddell9540
    2 posts

Just to add to issue, I deleted all but one of my saves that puts me before the seige of the castle and killing the abbot. I was able to free roam and do other things but when I tried to go back to Dublin, the cycle of going to bed started again. It looks like I can not go back to Dublin atm.

• kalas4427
    4 posts

Bug happens on my PS4 version. Playing the North American version.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubi-keo great!first brewing storm and now Ireland is off the map. This is all paid content! players losing materials and xp the whole time this problem accurs. I just love the carelessness of it all(not customerservice your boss). If this was Ubisoft money the would approve “ overtime” in a second

• baraboodan
    1 posts

@b00msie Same here very frustrating

• OneFromHell
    6 posts

Have the same problem. On PC.

• MarvnLeMartian
    9 posts

@lilsoulcbh in case this helps, I was able to load a save in Ireland (outside Dublin) and then fast travel back to England. Take it for what it’s worth😬

• MarvnLeMartian
    9 posts

@lilsoulcbh Also, I can confirm (on Xbox Series S) that if you hit the pause button as Eivor appears on the dock in Dublin, you can fast travel somewhere else in Ireland, then save and go back to England, or somewhere else in Ireland (avoid Dublin)

• soulsurviva007
    46 posts

@victoruchiha82 I'm so fed up you have no idea... my game just crashed 5 mins in..

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@soulsurviva007 well i was stuck in the brewing storm for months. So I have some idea. At this point everybody knows about the update problems,you think Ubisoft triple checked that baby

• bwbaran1
    1 posts

same here via PC. started after update today

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 571 posts

Hello everyone.

I can certainly appreciate your frustration with this issue, and I do apologize. This issue has been reported, and it is currently being investigated. To help with these investigations, I highly recommend continuing to send in videoclips as well as ensuring that all save files are uploaded to the cloud so that we can pinpoint why this is occurring on some platforms, but not others.

Official Response
  • soulsurviva007
    46 posts

Who else here literally tries the game once a month after the update, only to be disappointed again? Probably been like this with me for past 3-4 updates... I just can't play something that does work.

• MykelBenji
    4 posts

valhalla has been awesome to me - only glitch I had was the glowchestershire mask staying on me, which I resolved by a fast travel.

I updated to 1.3 today, and during my second play through I’m currently on, in Ireland I’m stuck in a loop going to bed. This hasn’t happened during update 1.2, only now.

Also, I can’t exit river raids after update 1.3.

🙂 Thank you to whom ever passes this along.

• PhenixBleu2017
    1 posts

@b00msie good evening, I managed to get out of the issue, by, as soon as I load a game, to press the start button and switch country for England. This at least will provide Ubisoft time to fix the issue. It brought me back to Ravenstorpe, but at least was able to get out of the loop…

Suggested Topics